Ancano x Poisoned(?)!Reader

I coughed and glared weakly at the black smoke that appeared in front of me. I hugged myself, gazing tiredly ahead at the snowy trail.

I've been having these weird symptoms where I am sudden ice cold or fire hot, and keep coughing and choking on smoke. I sneeze out frost and snow, and I can't ever find the perfect temperature for my liking. Either too hot or too cold. When I made it to the college gates, I collapsed on the snowy floor, my vision blurring. The gatekeeper, Faralda, gasped and picked me up. She ran inside the college, running to the Hall of Elements.

"Help! Someone help! She just collapsed!" Faralda yelled. Ancano curiously walked over, his eyes widening.

"What happened to her?!" He snapped at Faralda, "WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

"What? I didn't do this. She kept coughing smoke and sneezing frost! She was pale and shivering yet also sweating!" Ancano rubbing the bridge of his nose, picking me up from Faralda's grasp.

"Where are you taking her?" She asked.

"Her room. I know how to cure her...It's been a while since I've seen someone with Frostylia... (Frost - eer-lee-uh)" Faralda tilted her head.

"What's Frostylia?" Suddenly, Colette gasped and pretended to faint.

"Frostylia is the worst disease to ever contract from an Ice Wraith! How is she still alive?!" Colette said dramatically. 

"It's a rare...side effect. We better get her to her room so we can help her. And by we, I mean me." Ancano made it to the dorms, the temperature change making me shiver. He held me closer to his chest, then hurried upstairs. I moved closer to his chest, finding him warm surprisingly. I opened my eyes, seeing Ancano gazing down at me in concern.

"Are you okay?" He asked. The nice question surprised me, but I didn't respond. I just stared off into space. Once he made it to my room, he gently placed me on my bed, sitting on a chair next to it. I coughed and Ancano frowned at the smoke.

"Wh-what caused this..." I mumbled. Ancano placed his hand on mine, caressing my thumb with his.

"Were you recently attacked by an Ice Wraith?" I nodded weakly, feeling Ancano's grip on my hand tighten. He placed his other hand on my forehead, then pulled it away.

"You're freezing cold." He got onto my bed, wrapping his arms around me. I sobbed, not even knowing I was crying. I leaned on his chest, making him lay back. He held me closer. I felt myself heating up. I sighed, drying my tears and closed my eyes. He stroked my hair, resting his head on top of mine.

"Ancano?" I started. His yellow eyes gazed down to my e/c orbs. "I...I feel a little better..." I smiled. He smiled back.

"You weren't sick in the first place, Y/n. You were just suffering the side effects of a bite." I pulled him closer, nuzzling him. He nuzzled me back, holding me close to his chest.

"I can stay here with you." He whispered. I nodded and closed my eyes. He brought me closer, pecking the top of my head sweetly. He closed his eyes, nuzzling my neck. He placed a soft kiss on it, then fell asleep.

530 words