1.

No ones P.O.V

There was a guy names Jeon Jungkook. He was a transferry at his school. His school is one of the richest school from Daegu. The other main character from this story is Kim Taehyung. He is from Busan. He schools at the school of Jungkook too. They were classmates actually.

"Okay class today we have a new student"
A cute and hot guy came in from outside, All the students were shocked at his beauty. "This is Jeon Jungkook, He is your new classmate. Please be nice to him." We all nodded as the teacher said "Sit with that guy in the corner" He points at Kim Taehyung. Taehyung was as shocked. Jungkook nodded and went to sit beside me. "Hi. Im Jungkook" He says smiling at Taehyung, "Hey Jungkook, im Taehyung" i as They both shake hand.

Taehyung P.O.V

"That guy is actually cute. I dont know if i have feelings for him, i doubt it tho, it still haunts me. Maybe i do like him, He is the only guy that made me feel like this." I tought while looking at him secretly. *sigh*

After class we went on the other building which is the dorms. We are both college, so we can live in the dorm. I was alone since everyone went earlier here to get their dorm number and keys, "Your dorm number is 15. Floor 3" The lady said and gave to me the keys. "Uhmm do i have a dormmate?" I asked but she gave me that sass look and i just turn to the stairs and went to the 3rd floor and to the dorm 15.

I was outside the door still nervous and scared but also excited. I attempted to unlock the door but it was already openned, i openned the door seeing Jungkook sleeping in the bed. The dorm was actually just 2 rooms which are the bedroom with 1 bed and a kitchen attatched to it and a bathroom. I dropped my bag full of my stuff in the table. I saw Jungkook really cute while sleeping. "Should i wake him up?" I thought to myself. "Okay ill just wake him up. "Jungkook! Wake up"
Jungkook woke up shook and glad that i was his roommate. Well i can understand cause we both are close since a while ago.

"Oh hey T-taehyung" He yawns and gets up, "Great. Were roommates" i smiled looking at his lips. "Yeah...." He said while shaking. "Are you okay Jungkook?" He turns red,
"No im f-fine im just nervouse" he blushed, "theres no need to be nervous to" i said smiling, he smiles back. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. "Oh shit! I forgot my towel" i said to myself. "JUNGKOOK!" i shouted. "YEAH?" "CAN YOU GET ME MY TOWEL? ITS IN MY BAG!"
"UHMM OKAY!" 
"THANK YOU. YOU CAN JUST OPEN THE DOOR!"
"W-WHAT?"
"JUST OPEN THE DOOR AND GIVE IT TO ME!"
"UHMM O-OKAY!"
He opens the door covering his eyes as he hands me my towel and closed the door. "Well that was akward" i said to myself

As soon as i finished taking a shower, i wore the towel in my waist covering the bottom, i went outside and saw Jungkook eating, he saw me and i caught him blushing. I went to my bag and got my outfit then i caught Jungkook starring at me. I smirked and blushed at the same time, I putted my boxers on as i accidentally dropped the towel and Jungkook saw me half naked, "T-TAEHYUNG!" He screams as he coverred is eyes turning red and looked away. "I-im sorry!" I turned embarrased and wore my outfit which was an oversized sweater and shorts. "You can look now, im presentable!" I shylly said to Jungkook who was still red and looking away. "I-i saw you half n-naked" He says shaking and red. I got embarrased and starred to Jungkook feeling like something was suspicious until words came out from my mouth.

"Why are you over reacting? Arent you a boy?" I said smirking, "W-what n-no! I-im just not used to this!" He says embarrased and shy. I smirked at him as he blushed.