4.

Jungkook P.O.V

I woke up in the bed beside Taehyung who was still sleeping, "Taehyung! Wake up its time for school" Taehyung woke up and sitted while rubbing his eyes, "okay im awake" I smiled then went to shower, after showering, Taehyung went to shower while im putting on my uniform.
I brushed my hair and cooked some hotdogs for breakfast. Taehyung got out from the shower in a towel in his hips, i blushed a little but not visible, "I-i cooked hotdogs T-tae" i smiled as he was gonna put on his uniform, "Thanks Kookie" I blushed cause of the nickname he gave me, He looked at me smirking as he saw my blush, "L-lets just eat" i akwardly smile as we both eat and go to school after.

At school, some girla approached Taehyung, Never gonna lie but i kinda got jealous, He stopped cause of the girls as i countinue to walk to class, i looked at him in a sad look while he looks at me like wanting me to save him, i go back to them and said "Girls, we need to go, class is about to start" They sighed and went away "Thanks Kookie" He teases as i blushed slightly and rolled my eyes, we went to class for first period.

After the first period, i went to the bathroom and pee then i went to the locker and saw a note in my locker saying.

"Hi Jungkook, I just wanna say yiur gorgeous, Your so kind, i just wanna be with you for the rest of my life,
I love you♡♡
                     -Secret"

I looked around to see anybody who would possibly put this in my locker but there was none, I went to 2nd period of class, i sat down beside Taehyung in a look like something is bothering me, "Jungkook, Are you okay?" He looked at me worried, "Something weird just happend and i dont wanna talk about it" i reaponded leaving him confuzed,

After class i asked Taehyung if "Hey Tae, can we go to infinitea?" I smiled and he smiled back at me, " Sure" We went to the milktea store and orderred and sat down at the table, "Tae, someone sticked a note in my locker saying that it loves me, dont know if its a girl or a boy" i say looking at Taehyung, "Probably a creep" he said looking worried.
"Yeah i know" i say looking at him.
We drank our milktea and went back to the dorms.