2.

No ones P.O.V

Jungkook woke up with Taehyung beside him, He stared at him for a minute admiring his beauty, He stood up after and went to shower.

Taehyung woke up with Jungkook showering and stood up to cook breakfast that is bacon and eggs, He waits for Jungkook to finish showering.

When Jungkook got out from the shower, he just wore his towel in his hips, Taehyung blushed but its not visible, "Good morning Jungkook" Tae smiles, "Morning Tae" he smile, Taehyung went inside and shower while Jungkook and puts on his clothes which is his uniform, He waited for Tae to finish showering to eat with Tae,

When Taehyung finished he wore his towel at his hips and got out from the bathroom and changes to his uniform, Jungkook stares at Him blushing slightly which is not visible, "I cooked Breakfast, lets eat Jungkook" i smiled, "i know, lets eat" i went to sit with Jungkook at the small table and eated together, after they were done, they went to class together while talking.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Okay class please bring out your book on History and go to page 5" the teacher teaches us...... i have to admit that i like to stare at tae but i always got caught by him so i always look back. "Ughh Tae! Why would you do this to me? Why do i like you?! Stupid me!" I tought while i blink,  hard. "Y-you like m-me?" Taehyung widen his eyes as i open my eyes slightly getting shocked and shy while my cheeks turn red, "Y-you l-like me?" He asks ones more and i looked at him getting embarrased because i didnt know i told that too loud that Taehyung can hear it. "I-i" I cant speak well.. Ugh! Why would you do this. "I-i uhmm i??" Still cants speak, still turning red, still shy, still embarassed, "Answer me! Do you like me?" He asked once again while he was starring at me shocked giving me the stare and blushing. "T-teacher can i go to the Bathroom?" I simply ask as the teacher nodded yes, i run as fast as i could outside to the bathroom and left Tae speechless. I went inside the stalls and sit on the toilet cover and almost to cry. "What if he doesnt like me back? Im so stupid! What if he doesnt talk to me again?? What if he hates me now?" I tought as a tear dropped into my cheeks falling down. "GOSH IM SO STUPID!" I shoouted while wipe my tear and goes back to class. I see Taehyung looking at me as i sit beside him. "So do you like me?" He asked again, "I-i dont k-know?" I made excuses. A question slipped out from my mouth, "what if i like you? Will you like me back?"
"I dont k-know Jungkook. Im sorry but i think i dont." He said then looks away. A tear fell out not knowing as my sadness and depression came back again. I dont know why a rejection can bring me back all the memories of my ex girlfriend, i mean he is a boy why would i compare him to a girl? I just lay my forehead in the arm chair and cried secretly. "Okay class go for recess." The teacher say and all of the student went out to eat lunch at the cafeteria, well except for me, i go to the teacher who was about to leave to go eat at the teachers lounge,"uhmm mrs.Sy, can i not come later? I dont feel so good" i excuses, "oh its okay it will be fine just go to the dorms, dont go outside and rest okay?" She smiles at me getting worried. "I will ms. Thank you" i smile as i walk pass the cafeteria and saw Taehyung talking to girls, i cried running away and went to the dorms.

I went inside our dorm and cried laying in the bed, i remembered my ex girlfriend, The memories we had, but then she died, And i didnt know how to move on, i tried forgetting her but its hard, its been 4 years and i attempted to move on but i did, but for just one reject from a boy, it all brang back memories, I cried so hard then i looked as pale. I fainted and black out.