5.18+

Months pass

Jungkook felt weird in his under, He was still 16 at the time, Taehyung was already 17, Jungkook felt something hurting and weird at his crotch,

One day when they were asleep

Taehyung woke up yawning beside Jungkook, Jungkook was whining , Taehyung tought it was just a nightmare so he decided to wake up Jungkook.
"Jungkook! Are you having a nightmare?" He scream and saw the left hand of Jungkook moving up and down in his lower part covering by the blanket, "Jungkook?" He shocked as he heard the Younger moaning "H-help" Jungkook was crying, Taehyung taps Jungkook until he wakes up,
Jungkook woke up crying, "whats wrong Jungkook?" He asked, "T-tae.. I-it Hurts" He cries while looking at his lower part, "H-help m-me" Taehyung was shocked and thinks he knows whats happening to Jungkook, "How am i suppose to help you??" Taehyung asked the younger who was having his first puberty, "W-whats h-happening to m-me?" Jungkook asks Taehyung. "You caught your puberty,......" Taehyung sleechless, "W-what do i do now??" Jungkook cries harder and the pain gets too painfull. "Uhmmm..."
"P-please Taehyung, help me!" Jungkook covers his face with the both of his arms, "Okay, you know you need to touch yourself, right?" Jungkook was shocked of what the older said, "I-is that t-the o-nly way??" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was sighing. "Yes......." Jungkook cries even harder because if the pain getting more painfull, "Ughhhh T-tae! H-help me" Jungkook pleaded at the pain.
"Uhmm , go to the bathroom and touch yourself!" Taehyung panicked and didnt know he shouted at Jungkook, Jungkook taught he was disgusted by him, "I-its okay i-if your d-disgusted b-by me" He cried and runs to the bathroom crying while he touches himself. "W-what? N-no im not disgusted by you" Taehyung taught to him self and feeling guilty for the action he made,

After 20 minutes, Jungkook didnt come out from the bathroom, Taehyung got worried and decided to knock on the bathroom door, "Jungkook?"
Jungkook opened the door hidiñg his body while crying, "I-i c-cant...." Taehyung widen his eyes as he saw the bathroom full of unused tissues, "O-oh, d-do you w-want some help?" Taehyung asked Jungkook in a curious face. "N-no, y-you know what,, Never mind." Jungkook stares at Taehyung in an angry look then walkes to the table and got his wallet. "W-wait! Jungkook!" Taehyung felt guilty and saw Jungkook's cellphone in the table, Taehyung decides to go there and opened Jungkook's phone, He saw Jungkook with a girl in his lockscreen, "Jungkook has a girlfriend?" Taehyung tought to himself, "I should go follow Jungkook, he might be in danger now." Taehyung runs out and find Jungkook, its been 30 minutes and no signs of Jungkook, Taehyung decides to go back to their dorm, He saw Jungkook sleeping with dry tears and his arms hugging his below body.............