Prologue

A young girl, not more than 7 years of age, by the name of (Y/N), was prancing around an abandoned mansion. Or so it seemed. She had a friend following close behind, keeping an eye on her. Her innocent mind, not being scared of them. She's not afraid to face the unknown, like her father is. "Mister, look!" she exclaimed, as she managed to climb onto one of the beams leaning against a wall. "You're really strong! I don't think I could climb up there" her friend answered. Speaking of her friend. He just so happened to be of a royal title.

(Y/N) climbed back down from the beam, perfectly fine, and continued her adventure throughout the mansion. At one point she reached a balcony, with two statues in the center line. One closer to the left side, and the other closer to the right side. Her friend had been pulled away by one of his minions. A new figure approached her, offering to play a game with her. Little did she know, that it would derail into her hanging onto the railing of the balcony. Screaming for help, the stranger only laughed, before leaving. 

Losing her grip, she fell. Screaming. 

A sharp pain was felt in her left shoulder, and she was lifted into the air, before being gently put down in front of the mansion. She weakly looked up, to the concerned expression of her friend. Blood covering his fangs. He grimaced, as a bright light hit his face, before retreating back to the mansion. "(Y/N)!" the voice of her father. "(Y/N) what happened to you?!" her father noticed her wounded shoulder, and quickly brought her to town, where she could get it healed.