TWO

21 years later

Michelle wakes to the sound of moaning, screaming, and screeching of the bed from the force that is being exerted on it. She rubs her forehead, groaning in annoyance.

'Why does the bitch have to be so loud?''

She shifts in her bed and lying on her front she grabbing a pillow pressing it over her head trying to block out the sounds.

'That fucking bastard is doing this on purpose, isn't he? He wants me to hear everything...he wants me to fucking listen to a damn slut being fucked by my so-called mate or boyfriend or whatever he wants to call himself. That's another form of his torture for me.'

"Argh, fuck it." She groans unable to fall back asleep, she throws her legs over the side of the bed, feeling the cold tiles under her bare feet. Getting up from the bed, she quickly walking out of the bedroom and down the hall into the mansion's large kitchen.

She yawns wildly as she prepares her morning coffee. Leaning against the kitchen island, she combs her fingers through her hair taking a sip of her coffee before yawning again. she lets her eyes roam the room until her gaze falls upon a figure that's entering the kitchen. A frown spreads across her beautiful face.

Just great. That's all she needs to make her shitty morning.

Placing the mug down, Michelle walks with the silence and stealth of a hungry cat towards the other door on the adjacent side of the kitchen trying to slip away unnoticed. She's going to avoid all possible encounters with that black-eyed devil. She swears he's even worse than Jaehyun.

"Leaving so soon, sweetheart. You haven't even finished your coffee yet. Why don't you sit down and have breakfast with me, huh?" She's grabbed by her upper arm and yanked back. She's then pinned against the wall, grimacing in pain as her back meets painfully with the wall.

Dammit! Dragons are so fucking fast.

"Get your fucking hands off me, Chulmoo." She tries wriggling out of his grip, but his grip only gets tighter.

"There is no need for you to play hard to get, sweetheart..." Chulmoo pauses, listening.

Fucking bastard.

"...my dear cousin seems to be having fun without you...but don't worry, I can play with you." His hand moves to caress her cheek.

Michelle recoils at the very thought.

"Don't touch me! Let go of me, asshole!" She hisses.

Almost instantly, Chulmoo's hand travels to her throat and grips it tightly, squeezing it, slowly cutting off her air supply.

"Listen here, you little whore. You're nothing more than a breeder my clan will use to sire more dragons, so don't go getting all high and mighty. Just bend over like the slut you are and get a good fucking from me. I can assure you, it will be a lot better than when my cousin fucks you, baby." He smirks.

"If you want somebody to fuck, go look somewhere else, jackass." She chokes out the words, his grip on her throat tightening.

She turns paler.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You don't seem to get it, do you? I'll have you one way or another. You know I always get what I want, sweetheart."

She feels lightheaded and her vision slowly blurs, though she can still make out Chulmoo's face leaning closer to hers, his breath so close to her lips...

And then she finds herself sliding to the floor.

Michelle coughs, inhaling deeply, she tries to get the much-needed air back into her lungs before looking up. Chulmoo is pinned to the floor by a fuming Jaehyun, his hand securely wrapped around Chulmoo's neck.