NINE

"What the fuck is going on here!"

Hoseok frowned at the two the dragons scuffling in the hallway. Both Jimin and Taehyung looked up, stunned to find Hoseok standing in the hall, his expression was one of absolute disapproval. Jimin pushed himself off the wall and away from Taehyung, scuttling toward Hoseok.

"Hyung, you're okay...how did you...?" Jimin looks at Yoongi who's resting against the doorframe arms crossed over his chest with an expression of utter nonchalance, Michelle peeking out from behind him looking over his shoulder at her silent, stunned mates.

"What?" She meekly asks shuffling, suddenly feeling uncomfortable from the scrutinizing gazes she was receiving.

"How did you...?" Jimin asks again unable to finish his sentence this time as well. Honestly, he's in shock, a minute ago they thought Hoseok was dying and neither of them could get to him and yet here he is. He looks absolutely fine, except for the dried blood stains on his cheeks and shirt.

"While you two were out here dancing, Michelle was in there breaking Yoongi's mystery magic spell."

"You really sent her in." Taehyung looked at the other three accusatory. "She could have been caught up in the spell."

Jimin rolled his eyes glowering at him. "Oh please, don't exaggerate, Tae. metallic magic only affects chromatic dragons. There was no way it would have caused harm to her."

"You think I didn't know that? But this time it was different, you could all feel it. Usually, Yoongi-hyung just gets angry and a bit of the light magic seeps out, he doesn't get all murderous and his energy was red, not blue. Which evil creature do we know that's red and very vengeful? And the incantation...what was that all about?"

"Tae is right. This time it was different." Hoseok commented, "I mean I couldn't understand a word he was saying nor what spell he was casting. It was in the language of the first dragons." Michelle peaked up listening every attentively to ask questions later. "And also..." He turned to look at Michelle. "...how were you able to break Yoongi's rune?" Hoseok asked curiously, the others also turning just as curious.

"Huh?" Michelle blinked a few times, eyes big and round before pulling her bottom lip into her mouth. She looked down staring at her feet shrugging. "I dunno," she mumbles, "I can understand the language." The seven dragons paled, mouths hung with lips slightly parted and eyes as wide as they could stretch. Michelle glanced up nervously, "What? It's not like it was a spell or something. He just kept repeating the same words over and over, 'blood will have blood' whatever that means." She shrugged, "I dunno, it didn't sound like a spell to me. And he just kind of snapped out of it when I got close to him and Hoseok was just lying there on the floor, asleep. It was no big deal. I didn't do anything really."

"In my defence..." Hoseok began, "...Yoongi suddenly got all evil and murderous and his energy turned red. It was all so new and overwhelming I thought I was seriously going to die and he kept pushing his emotions on me and then the voices. Let me tell you I have seen so many deaths in my lifetime but these were just plain brutal that my eyes bleed simply looking at them and the damned banshee kept screaming in my head. If you have a banshee constantly screaming in your head too, you wouldn't have time to find a proper place to pass out. I've been caught in this thing twice already and it's not pretty nor does it feel good to have your eyes almost bleed out. It feels like sand is in my eyes." He spieled.

"You can understand the spirit tongue?" Namjoon asked bewildered, Hoseok huffed as his little rant went ignored.

"The spirit language?" Michelle asked.

"The language of the old dragons." He clarified.

"Ah, so that's what it's called. Well, yeah. I can read, write and speak the language. It's not that difficult, why?"