A familiar sound

TW: Things get heated for like a sentence 

Pov Amir

"Rupert, do you hear that? It's the waterfall!" I said. I pushed past a few pine trees into a clearing next to the waterfall. "This is a perfect place to set up camp." Joan said. "Many of my soldiers including myself are in desperate need of a shower. We will set up camp in the clearing on the other side of those trees so we'll have a bit of privacy in the waterfall."

The girls started setting up camp. Rupert and I set up our tent and went off to find food while the girls showered. "Do you think the kingdom will accept us?" Rupert asked. "They kind of don't have a choice." I said. "I guess." He said. "Don't worry about it Rup, they will accept us." I said and gave him a kiss on the lips. "Come on, it sounds like the girls are done in the waterfall."

Rupert and I walked back to camp. "The waterfall is all yours boys." Joan said. We walked through the trees into the clearing. The waterfall was roaring. "Hey I just realized that we are the only boys in the group." Rupert said. "I'm not complaining." I said. "I have you all to myself." I pulled him into a kiss. He pulled off my clothes and I pulled of his and pushed him into the lake.

*About an hour later*

"For there only being two of you that sure took a long time." Joan said knowingly. I felt my face turning red. I looked over at Rupert and saw that he was just as embarrassed as I was. "We're gonna head off to bed, good night Joan." Rupert said still red as a tomato. "Sleep well my kings." Joan said. "Though I doubt they're going to sleep." She mumbled. I felt my face getting even redder. We walked past our moms who were discussing what they were going to do after we took over the kingdom. "I plan on staying in the West Castle." Queen Laviva said. "Maybe I could open it up as a tourist attraction." "Good night mom. Rupert and I are going to bed." I said. "See you two in the morning." My mom said and gave me a kiss on the head which made me blush again. Rupert had it worse. His mom may as well have squeezed him to death. When Queen Lavivia finally let Rupert go, we made our way to our tent.

When we walked in we saw that Porridge had fallen asleep on the pile of blankets that we had as beds. "Do you think they know?" Rupert asked. "Of course they do. So what? We're in love." I said and kissed his soft lips. "We should get some sleep." Rupert said. "We have a long journey tomorrow and a certain someone really wore me out." "Okay. I'm tired too." Neither of us had pajamas with us so we slept in our normal clothes. We laid down on the pile of blankets and I wrapped my arms around Rupert while Porridge snored at our feet. Before we knew we had both fallen asleep.

Word count:525