Get To Know The Bachelor

My name is Wesley Gray. I'm a party starter and romantic guy, I am 25 years old, I'm a businessman and owner of Gray Industries. I consider myself a modern romantic who believes that two people need to be independent in order to truly love each other, so I am looking for my equal match. Born and raised in Richmond, Virginia, I was both a high-school and collegiate athlete. Despite excelling at football and basketball. My best friend Evan Matheson, came to my house after church, he told me that he nominated me for the show. Known as the Bachelorette, he reveals that the Bachelorette was Alanna Mason.

Flashback:
- I seen the show the 'Bachelorette' before, I seen Kris White's season of the Bachelor and how at the end the final two were Alanna and Kennedy. But he chose Kennedy and if I was him I would have chosen Alanna, not because Kennedy wasn't smart and beautiful which she was. I asked Evan why did he applied me for The Bachelorette.

"Buddy chill out, I thought you need to try something new, to get over your last relationship and really want to be seen on national television?" -Evan replied.

"What are you talking about? I didn't want to be seen on national television." I said being skeptical.

-Evan "Buddy, you are my best friend and I love you but I just want you to find your soul mate because you deserve to find your true love, and settle down with someone plus you have a bubbly personality and I'm saying this because I care about you and you are like a brother that I never had."

"Well thanks man, I appreciate what you did for me and I always wanted to have children one day and yeah guess I could give it a try." -I said as we bro hug.

"Yeah, I wish you good luck man." -he said as he approached the office desk where I was sitting at. Two glasses of whiskey in his hands.

"I noticed he started to think and after a few seconds he handed me my glass."

Several weeks after, I received a confirmation letter in the mail saying that I was chosen to be a contestant in the Bachelorette.
"I was so nervous and excited at the same time, I almost couldn't believe it."

A Unbelievable story, I participated in the show to win the heart of a beautiful, strong, selfless, independent, and emotional woman.
-Alanna Mason-

Along with getting to know 30 handsome guys.
Week one she sent me home at the end of the week, but I had fun with the time that I had with her. I'm just glad that she gave me a chance to get to know me, even if it was a short time. I will always have a place in my heart for Alanna and the fun memories that we shared, even if it was a short amount of time that we got to know each other. But now it's my time to find love and a wife.

Some time later, at the Men Tell All of Alanna's season when Chris Harrison told me and all of America that I was going to be the next Bachelor.

End of Flashback

Now I'm here as the Bachelor packing my suitcases and preparing for my journey to find love again.
This is my story into romance, love and finding a soul mate.

Welcome to the Bachelor.