Week 4. Group Date

"I had a wonderful date with Denise yesterday. And it made our relationship grow even more. She had exceeded my expectations and I can truly see her being my wife. Today, I have a group date with 12 other beautiful women and I can't wait to hang out with them today."

-Hey, Denise. How was it yesterday? -Ashley said as she was getting a cup of coffee.
-Good. It was very romantic. -Denise said as she had a smile on her face.
-Oh, wow. y'all must had a great time. -Ashley said as she sat down with her coffee.
-How was it? What did you both do? -Martha Belle said as she was entering the room.

-Well, first we went exploring the city and then took a helicopter to go skiing. Which was really fun. We end the date with a Clay Walker private concert." -Denise said to the other girls.
-Wow! that's awesome. I like some of Clay Walker's songs." -Ashley replied.

"Seriously wow! I am jealous of Denise from getting that One-on-one. But I'm excited that I get to see him today." -Martha Belle.

-Hello, ladies. -I said as I see them coming to me in excitement.

I hugged each one before we begin with a smile on my face.

"Wesley is so sexy and cute. I can't wait to get my time with him. I hope our relationship will grow." -Fancy.

-So, today we're going to be hiking to a river and a campsite. I just want us to have a good and fun day. -I said to the women as we begin to walk to our destined location.

"I don't really enjoy the outdoors much. I'm not a outside, getting dirty kinda gal. I just love to see flowers that's all but other than that. I just rather go to the mall to shop. But most important thing right now at this moment, is being able to see and spend time with my man." -Jenna.

"I know the girls don't want to hike again but I love the outdoors and I want someone that would enjoy the outdoors with me."

We been hiking for a couple hours now and Jenna later falls and hits her leg on the ground. The paramedics came to care for her wounds and took her away to rest.

"I feel bad for Jenna, I hope her leg will be okay. At least they didn't make her to continue to hike with her leg hurting. I mean. If it was me I would go with them to and lay down for  a bit and rest my leg with an ice pack. God bless that girl." -Ashley.

"Jenna is so fake, she puts on that act to get attention. She's a drama queen and I hope Wesley can see right through it. You know. In my opinion, I think she's not the right person for Wesley. I just know that's not a person that he is looking for. I'm gonna pray for her because she needs a dose of the holy ghost." -Alice.

At the hotel

There was a knock at the door.

"Date Card, girls!" -Larissa said to Amanda, Yalonda, and Emma the only remaining women there besides herself and Denise. whom already had the first One-on-one this week.

-Whoo! Ya. Let's hear it!" -Yalonda said.
-Yes! Please." -Amanda said.

"I hope my name is on the date card. I've been waiting for a one-on-one with him for these past weeks. I just can't wait to see him." -Amanda.

"I wish I am on the date card. But I know that there is also another date this week to. So if I don't get it, then I would most likely get the next one." -Emma.

-Okay girls, ready? Here it is. -Larissa said as she takes it out of the envelope and begins to read it.

-Yes! We sure are. -The women replied.

"Emma. Let's see if you know your history. ❤️ Wesley." -Larissa said as she handed the card to Emma.

-Thanks, wow. I'm surprised right now! -Emma said as she was joyfully happy.