chapter6- I have to say something

Nessa's P.O.V

.....what do I do what do I say oh I know I'll kiss him to tell him I take it back and I do I kiss him he kissed back but, I kissed my sisters boyfriends little brother " Is that a yes because I would really like to do that more often" Alex said we both laughed "Alex I really like you more than I friend or a best friend. I do want to be with you. I don't know how we should tell Roni and Aaron about how there little siblings like each other and that they have feelings for each other. I mean how is Roni going to react or Aaron" I said "I mean we don't have to tell them it could be our little secret but in the future we will tell them. when we both fell the same way about it " he said " yeah I guess your right" I said "let's go to my apartment and we can talk there dose that sound good or do you want to go home"Alex ask me"let's go to your apartment" I said when we were on our way we were listening to billie eilish I love you.

(I love billie eilish I know every song of hers ok back to the story)

When we got to his apartment we talked and we didn't resize what time was it, it was 3 in the morning. I had so many missed calls from daddy and mommy. I texted them saying I was going to say with Alex they said ok just stay safe. Me and Alex went to bed and they didn't had a guest room so I stayed with Alex in his bed.

(Back to the present/Roni and Aaron)

Roni's P.O.V

When Aaron said this "Roni I love you and you didn't do any of this it wasn't your fault I don't care if anyone ever threaten me I don't care if I die as long as I keep you safe and as long as your happy so am I out of anything that I have had in my life you are the only thing I care about no matter what happens I will always love you more than you could ever imagine" I just kissed him when we pulled away I said "Aaron I never thought I could love you more than I did but you proved me wrong I love more than you love me" "impossible" he said after he said that the nurse came in "oh he woke up, I will call the doctor to come in and check up on you" she said" ok thank you so much" I said"your welcome"the nurse said and left after a few minutes the doctor came in he asked Aaron a few questions about how he was feeling and the doctor said "you won't be able to move your arm because the knife he was using almost cut your arm off but after a few weeks or a month it will heal and since he also got the side of your chest but luckily it didn't hit nothing major all you well be doing is wearing a bandage around your chest for 2 months and your neck you well have trouble talking a bit but not that much and you will be out of the hospital in the next 2 days" When I heard all of this, I could fell a tear going down my check.I think Aaron saw me because he grabbed my hand and looked at me I looked back he smiled oh that smile it just lights up the world. When the doctor finished explaining how long will it take till Aaron will heal and leave the hospital. He asked if we had any questions and we said no and he left. Me and Aaron looked at each other and we got lost in each others eye's just like the first time we met. We didn't realize but we both started to lean in until the door opened it was Alex and Nessa opening the door. "YAY YOUR AWAKE!!!" Alex said "shhhhh Alex they are other people next to our rooms oh and yes I am awake How long have I've been asleep" Aaron ask "you have been sleeping for 3 days " I said "WHAT 3 DAYS !!!!!" Aaron said "shhhh big bro they are other people next to our rooms" Alex said we all laughed " how are you feeling Aaron " Nessa asked after we laughed " I'm good and you Nessa how are you " he asked Nessa " I'm good thanks for asking.... Hey Roni can I talk to you outside in private " Nessa asked me I wonder why thought.

Nessa's P.O.V

I didn't fell good lying to Roni but, what felt worse is that how she would react to me and Alex being boyfriend and girlfriend. What happens if she doesn't expect it. I had to tell her someday but what happens if she finds out. " Hey Roni can I talk to you outside in private " I said I saw Roni had a confused look on her face than I look at look at Alex he looked worried I mouthed " I am not going to tell her it will be ok " he mouthed back " ok " and his worried look on his face disappeared. Roni looked at me more confused because of the silence. We went out the door "Roni I need to tell you something " I said "ok" she said worried " ummmm..... " I said " yeeeeaaahhh " she said " well me and Alex.... " I said " continue " Roni said " went to Krispy Kreme and I saw Kian and he was cheating on me we saw him kiss another girl " I said " WHAT!" Roni said out loud in the hall way " shhhh Roni we are not at our house " I said " Sorry but I didn't think Kian will do that well what did you do to get him back? Did you make him jealous did you do something with Alex what happened tell me from the moment that you walked in from Krispy Kreme to the end " Roni said, I will tell her about how me and Alex kissed but NOT about how we are boyfriend and girlfriend." Well me and Alex went to Krispy Kreme he said so it can cheer me up and not be sad so when we got to Krispy Kreme we ordered our doughnuts and I look to the side and I see Kian and I was about to say hi but then I see this other girl he was talking to and I saw them kissed I felt a tear going down my face Alex asked me what was wrong I looked back at Kian and I see he is looking at me and well..... I kissed Alex and he kissed back when we pulled away I looked at Kian and saw he was looking at me and Alex and left and the girl followed him" I said the part about kissing Alex I said really fast but I think Roni caught on because her drop she looked at me really surprised "

Roni's P.O.V

When Nessa told me this I was completely surprised about Kian.
Why would Kian do that I mean
the Alex part to but Alex is a good guy. He seems so nice to Nessa and Nessa and Alex have been talking alot since the Aaron thing and they visited Aaron together but why would Nessa kiss Alex I think Nessa likes Alex or something and Alex kissed back I think they like each other but Nessa just got out of a relationship.So I can't say anything about her and Alex it will just be weird to tell her.

I hope you guys like this chapter yes I know it sucks but can you please vote and comment Mkay bye.