chapter7-What do we tell Roni and Aaron

Alex's P.O.V

When Roni and Nessa left Aaron and I looked confused at each other and said at the same time " girls " we both laughed " so hey bro what have you been doing when I was asleep for 3 days I mean you have had been doing something right?" Aaron asked me " yeah I have been with Nessa because she didn't have nobody to hang out with and she was feeling a little sad " I said"I thought she had a boyfriend" Aaron said " yeah about that...." I said "what happened"Aaron asked "well me and Nessa went to Krispy Kreme and she saw her boyfriend and Nessa was about to say hi and she saw him and another girl kiss,I asked her what was wrong she look at me and kissed me and I kissed back JUST TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS "I said and I said just to make him jealous a little louder so he doesn't suspect anything"will ok Alex,I hope she is ok"Aaron said"yeah she is fine Kian looked upset and left after me and Nessa kissed"I said"oh ok "Aaron said after that the girls walked in and look nervous Nessa mouth to me "I told her about the kiss " Nessa mouth "so did I" I can't believe Nessa did that but I don't mind because I told Aaron and I guess it wasn't a problem (After 1 Hour of talking and caching up) "well me and Nessa have to go it's getting alitte late" (btw it's like 10:30 at night) "yeah we should get going" Nessa said and we left.

Aaron P.O.V

When Alex left I couldn't believe what he told me that Nessa kissed him and he kissed back.It was weird that Alex kissed back because he got out of a strong relationship with Lauren a few months ago. I think Nessa likes Alex or something and Alex likes Nessa because he kissed back I think that would be a good relationship and but Nessa just got out of a relationship so I can't say anything about it.I was getting a little tired.I took a 3 day long nap why am I tried.

Roni's P.O.V

When I looked at Aaron he look tired
"Hey you should go to sleep you look tried" I said " but I took a 3 day long nap and I want to see your beautiful face and talk to the most beautiful girl ever"he said and it made me blush but I knew Aaron needed rest " well the beautiful girl thinks that the handsome guy should get some rest " I said and saw him blushing alitte "fine but can I get a goodnight kiss" he said I kissed him on the forehead "seriously I told 3 day long nap I am not tried" he said after I kissed his forehead "well if I kissed you on the lips will you get some rest" I said " like duhh who can resist those lips" he said making me blush alitte "Fine" I said and I leaned in and our lips touched when we pulled "I missed that so much I can't wait to get out of here to we can cuddle at home and finished were we left off before Ethan came and ruined it" I said "I know beautiful I can't wait to " he said and he was dozing off sleep.

(2 days later Aaron is leaving the hospital Aaron's P.O.V)

Finally I am leaving this place and get to be with Roni.They told me to be careful. I was still in pain and I could return back to the hospital if I wasn't careful.I didn't care as long as I got to be with Roni. Roni still look worried about me. I decided to take Roni out today so she can forget about everything when me and Roni left the hospital.We went to mine and Alex's
apartment and saw Nessa and Alex on the couch cuddling and watching a movie but they didn't realize us. They look so cute together me and Roni looked at each other and smiled.

Nessa's P.O.V

I was at Alex and Aaron's apartment. Me and Alex were watching a movie and cuddling during the movie we were kissing alitte bit.........Ok alot but when we turned back to watching the movie head was on his shoulder and I fell asleep.

Alex's P.O.V

Nessa was at my apartment and we were watching a movie and kissing and she fell asleep on my shoulder.All of a sudden I heard the door open but I thought it was just Roni and Aaron I think I was right because I heard another door closed. I couldn't move because Nessa was asleep on my shoulder. I decided to take Nessa to my room so she can go to sleep on my bed and be comfortable. I saw her eyes open a bit and she closed them back up. When she saw me carrying her I kissed her forehead and saw a little smile. I put her down on my bed and covered her up and lay down next to her and hugged her.She turn to me and smile with her eyes open. I smiled to her to.

(Back with Aaron and Roni, Aaron's P.O.V)

When me and Roni went to my room I saw here beautiful smile "Aaron what do you think of Alex and Nessa" She asked " I think they would be cute together and make a great couple to be honest" Roni said "I think the same, you know Alex told me that Nessa kissed him and he kissed back but he didn't see Kian, as Kian kissed the girl at Krispy Kreme so I think that Alex likes Nessa" I said "Well I think the same because why would Nessa kiss Alex don't get me wrong Alex is a great guy but Nessa thought that quick with no hesitation, I think it is because she actually dose like him and they have been hanging out together alot since the situation and all" Roni said "And we just saw them cuddling together and being all cute do you think they are already together" I said "Maybe but we don't know for sure"Roni said "ok..... oh and we have to get ready we are going out for dinner tonight to this fancy restaurant" I said "really Aaron!!!!......wait what about your arm and chest " Roni said I didn't want her to worry about me I am fine "Roni I am ok we are out of the hospital and we have to have fun at some point but we cant let a little thing like this stop us from having fun" I said " ok but you have to be careful Aaron and I am worried about you I love you so much and I can't live without you " Roni said " I love you to but you can't worry about me all the time ok " I say lifting up her chin and pulling her close to me "ok" Roni said as I was getting close to her and kissed her when we pulled away Roni was about to get ready and I was going to take a shower but it was going to but alitte hard with the cut on my chest when I got in the shower my cut was hurting so bad but I had to fight it when I got out I saw Roni was putting on her makeup and I got out of the bath room with just shorts on I saw Roni looking at me "like the view" I said " very much " she said after a few hours past we had to get ready to got to the restaurant we got in the car and sang some songs when we finally got to the restaurant we sat at our table and talking.

(After Aaron and Roni's Date Roni's P.O.V)

Me and Aaron were leaving the restaurant we had fun and joke around alitte we went to the car and Aaron told me "Roni" he said "yes" I said and I turned to him "I don't ever want anyone to hurt you ever again and If anyone ever tried to hurt you I will never let that happen I don't want anyone to hurt you I love you so much" he said "I love you to Aaron but I don't want you to get hurt again after what happened "I said and what I said was true I love Aaron so much " I love you to Roni" Aaron started the car and me were on our way home we were listening to music and talked I texted daddy and mommy saying that I was going to stay in Aaron's apartment but I was confused because they said that Nessa was staying at Aaron's and Alex's apartment as well when we were opening the door to Aaron and Alex's apartment and we saw Alex and Nessa kissing Not even kissing making out..............

Sorry for the cliff hanger but I will post soon like in 2,3, or 4 days I don't know well I don't know what else to say and place vote and comment Mkay bye.