chapter 8- caught

Nessa's P.O.V

I was at Alex and Aaron's apartment.
Roni and Aaron went on a date so me and Alex decided to watch a movie while they were gone. Half way through the movie and me and Alex where staring into each other eyes and we both started to lean in and we kissed until a kiss turned untill making out. We heard the door open we quickly pull apart and it was Roni and Aaron there eyes were wide open.When they saw us and they were low key smiling so I guess it was a good thing but I was still scared inside.Roni had a big smile on her face and Aaron was more shock so his smile was not that big as Ronis but he was smiling."heyyyyy bro" Alex said
"Ummm.....me and Aaron and going to his room ummm good night" Roni said."well at least they aren't mad because we kissed" Alex said "your right but I think they wanted us to be together or something I don't know" me and Alex continued to watch the movie untill I fell asleep.

Roni's P.O.V

"Aaron did we just see Alex and Nessa kiss do you think they were together before the kiss or was that there second kiss or as we saw making out do they have feelings for each other like more than friends were they hiding it from us because they thought our reaction will be weird or someth..."I said but got cut off when Aaron kissed me just like I did when he asked me to be his girlfriend he pulled away and smiled "look I think they like each other and I do think they were to getter before" Aaron said with his amazing smile

(The next day Aaron's P.O.V)

Today I have to go back to vloging and Roni and Nessa have to go back home because of there YouTube channel and we decided that we should do the collab with Alex tomorrow when I started vlogging "welcome to another b e a utiful day" I said "today I am going to explain why you see me like I got beat up or something but I am fine but I just hurt myself when I was outside that's it but today is not going to but a sad vlog because right here next to me I have the one and only Veronica Merrell and we are going to be hanging out" I say pointing to Roni next to me I turned off the camera and turn to Roni and she tells me " I love you so much" "I love you more"I said as soon as we said that we both smell something burning we quickly go to the kitchen and see Alex and Nessa making breakfast or at least trying to make breakfast "Alex what are you doing" I said "making breakfast" he said " are you sure about that" I said "welllll trying to make breakfast " he said "let's just go  out to eat " Nessa said " Fine but I'll pay " Alex said "how bout we spelt it" I say "Alright Alex said.

Still Aarons P.O.V

When we got to the restaurant me and Roni looked at each other and we know what we when thinking we had to ask them if they were dating or not.
"Are you guys dating or was it your first kiss or did you guys like each other before" Roni said"welllll we were scared how you guys would react to your little siblings dating and and there older siblings dating first and I just getting out of a relationship and stuff just happened"Nessa said"well you at least should of told me Nessa I wouldn't be in your life like that" Roni said to Nessa.Well I think that Alex should of told me to like we are brothers we lived most of our lives together "Alex bro you should of told me like just like Roni said it's your and Nessa's life and happiness I get that you would be scared to tell me but like I wouldn't be like that to you bro"