Surprise

Roni's P.O.V

Me and Nessa went home after a while at being at Franny's.I remember that I was supposed to be with Aaron later so I texted him.

Roni:hey Aaron what time do you want me to be at your house

Aaron:like in a hour and wear something comfortable beautiful

Roni:ok wear are we going

Aaron:you'll see

Roni:ok I will be at your house in a hour

Aaron:ok bye

I hate when Aaron never tells me  where we are going.I have to hurry because I had to be ready in a hour.
I get in the shower and when I get out I put on one of Aaron's hoodies that he left once at my house.I also put on some shorts.When I was done I told Nessa where I was going and left.When I got to Aaron's it was 8:30.I knock on the door and he opened."hey beautiful you ready to go"he said "yes are you"I said "yea lets go"he said.We got to his car and we played some music.We where like 15 minutes into the drive and he told me to put on a blindfold I put it on and 5 minutes pass what felt like forever it felt like we were climbing up a hill."ok we are here but don't take off your blind fold yet"he said "ok but hury" I said.He left and opened his trunk in the back of his car and came back to the front of the car and to the passenger seat where I was."ok you can take the blindfold off when I tell you ok I am going to sit you down on the back of the car"he said "ok tell me when"I said he took my hand and pulled me close to him and took me to the back."ok now you can take off your blindfold"he said.I took it off and I saw where it was when Aaron and I had our first kiss and when we became boyfriend and girlfriend. "Oh my god Aaron"I said and went up to him and hugged him."turn around"he said.I turned around and saw he has his trunk filled with snacks and a blanket."I love it so much"I said "I knew you would"he said and pulled me close to him and I kissed him.When we both pulled away we went to the back of the car and watched the stars go by."Roni I need to tell you something"he said to be honest I was a little scared."yes"I said "Roni I have a surprise for you"he said "what is it"I said"we are going to Hawaii in 3 days"he said all excited"Oh my god for real"I said"yes we are going to be there for 2 weeks and your dad already had the videos edit and done for you guys also maybe we can vlog it alitte and have fun"he said "I love that idea and I love you"I said and kissed him when we both pulled away I texted Bessa saying I was going to spend the night at Aaron's for today and that we are going to Hawaii.

Aaron's P.O.V

Ok so me and Alex have been out of the house because we have been going ring shoping for the twins.We discussed that we can go out for a vacation with the twins.I want to take Roni to Hawaii and Alex and nessa to bora bora.We finally got the rings and Alex already told Nessa about going to bora bora.I just told Roni and she is excited to go.We left where we where at and went to my house we realized that Alex wasn't there so I texted him and figured out that he was with Nessa.I and Roni went to my Room and Roni went to sleep quick.I just thought that the woman in my hands right now was going to be my wife soon.

Sorry I haven't been posting school is hard.