Chapter 5

WARNING: a little smut

Iris' POV

I couldn't see. I couldn't feel. 'These bastards are getting in the way...' the voice in my head said. 'Get rid of them' The voice became sharp. It scared me, but I didn't care. I wanted to get rid of them too. Somehow, my blindfold was off and I couldn't see those men... no not men. monsters.

My naked body was cold and shivering. I hugged my knees and fell to the floor. I wanted to disappear. I was ashamed. I ... I wanted to die.

Armin's POV

The police traced the call, so we were on our way to save Iris. Hold on, iris.

Before the car even stopped I was out and ran into the building, the cops right behind me. Their flashlights ran over the room until I saw her. Iris all alone, naked and shivering. My heart dropped as I ran over to her, hugging her, crying, whispering to her that she was okay...

"Armin." She whispered. "Can I sleep?"

"Yes. You're safe now." An officer gave me a blanket and I wrapped Iris in it, carrying her to the police car to drive her to a hospital. The took her and explained there was a possibility she may have been raped.

I'd never felt so defeated...

A short while they told me there were no traces of semen. I started to feel relieved. I asked when I could see her.

They lead me to her room and told me they'd need to keep her here until she told them what happened. Then they left.... I fell asleep in the chair next to her bed.

Iris' POV

I woke up in a strange room. Armin was there, so I relaxed. I waited for him to wake up, but I was so bored... I wanted to talk to him, kiss him, I wanted his arms around me. I placed my hand on his head and admired his hair.

Thankfully he woke up. I was so happy.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" I giggled.

"Morning." he sounded sluggish.

He took my hand in his. "I'm sure you don't want to talk about what happened last night..." he said.

I didn't even think about that... I started to relive the memories.. Tears formed because of my frustration.

"Hey... Your safe now. And I'm never letting you out of my sight again."

I nodded.

"We'll talk about it when the doctors get here." he assured me.

I closed my eyes and felt a tear roll down my cheek.

I felt his hand on my cheek, and with his thumb, he wiped away my tear. When I opened my eyes, he was awfully close.. We kissed. I did not kiss him and he did not kiss me. We kissed each other... It was definitely the best kiss we'd shared yet. It made me smile.

"Keep smiling." Armin said. "It's beautiful."

He made me smile again.. at least for a little while.

People entered the room I'm assuming they were the police. Armin still had my hand. I squeezed his and he squeezed back. They sat in front of us.

"After Armin left, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw three guys dressed in black. I tried to run but." My breath hitched. "They gagged me.. And put me in their car. They drove somewhere, took me out. I couldn't see anything. At this point, I knew what they were gonna do... but I didn't want them to. I really didn't want them to. I wanted my first time to be special.." Tears rolled down my cheeks and I looked at Armin. He was flaming with anger. I could almost see it. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking down...

"Please go on." The cop said.

"They tied me up, ripped my clothes off-"

Armin got up and walked out of the room. Then a loud crashing sound...

"And then, they touched me.. And the whole time they were laughing. And I couldn't help but wonder why. And I kept thinking and thinking. And then the next thing I remember was waking up there... naked and cold."

"Do you know where they went?" the cop asked.

I shook my head. "No."

Armin's POV

I didn't want to believe that I let down Iris. She was so happy, quiet, small... How could any one do that to her?

I sat outside the hospital, staring ahead, dwelling in my anger. I heard foot steps come toward me. I stared straight ahead, feeling defeated.

"Hey." I heard Iris' voice... I guess it was my turn to cry.

"Hey... don't cry. it's all over.. And I'm okay now." Her lips met mine.

"Let's go home." She said and gave me her hand.

I took it.

"This is the alphabet." I was trying to teach Iris to read.

"So... how do u say that letter?" She pointed at the z.

I made the sound

"OH! Like in zebra?"

I nodded and wrote down 'Zebra'

I went through how to pronounce each letter.

I don't think I'd ever seen any one so eager to learn... it was admirable.

Iris' POV

It was late. My head was buried in Armin's chest. "Iris.. they didn't rape you, did they? I'm sorry I just couldn't bare to hear anymore... when u were explaining it in the hospital..."

"It's okay. They didn't, but they did touch me.."

He tensed, so I hugged him tighter.

He relaxed. "Can I...?"

I think I knew what he was asking. I nodded. I found his lips and felt his fingers move inside me. I gasped as he went faster. I thrusted my hips in response. He took off he shirt and kissed my neck. He shifted on top of me and left kisses all down my body. I clawed at his back as my orgasm came. I caught my breath. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you, too."