Chapter 7

WARNING: a little smut XD

Iris' POV

It's almost time

The voice said scary things, but not as often.

I tried not to think about it. Should I tell Armin? What would he think?

I read books while he was at school. When he got home, he'd do homework and I'd be close by, curious about what he was doing.

I think Armin knew there was something wrong with me. But it didn't phase our love.

One night I became restless. I couldn't sleep and needed something to calm me down...

Armin was asleep. I went into the bathroom. I know I promised but I couldn't take my mental state any longer.

The door opened and I saw Armin in the doorway, still half asleep. We suddenly looked awake when his eyes landed on the blade against my wrist. He walked over, calmly for how mad his face looked. He ripped the blade from my hand. “Please. Don't do it."

“I'm sorry." I whispered.

I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. Our kissing became fast, sloppy, angry, and dare I say it, lustful. He picked me up and carried me back to bed and I giggled. He laid me down and towered over me. “I'm ready." I said.

I took my shirt off and helped me with the rest. He kissed the scars on my wrist, my stomach, my thighs. He put a condom on and looked at me questioningly. I nodded and he gently entered and thrusted. It was so overwhelming, the feeling. I grasped the sheets as he went faster, moans escaping both of us. He slowed down and pulled out. Hugging me, “You did great." he said. I smiled as he joined me in the shower. “I love you. So much." I said.

“I love you, too." he said.