Chapter 5

You're so gorgeous, I can't say anything to your face, cause look at your face... You're gorgeous.
Gorgeous - Taylor Swift

Dimple's  P.O.V

Wow I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Katja Amira Janssen?!" I screamed.

"Oh my God, Dimple?" She said coming in for a hug.

I hugged her tightly, inhaling her scent, she still smelled like fresh strawberries. She had barely changed, her accent still thick as ever. She grew a few inches taller though, other than that she's still my same best friend from college. That's right, I've finished college, well kinda. Since I was so smart and whiz-y in high school, my parents transferred me to a 3 year college academy here in Amsterdam. Katja was my best friend and kind of only friend, ever since people found out about me and my family, they just wanted to be friends with me because of the money and fame, Katja was my only true friend. Though when I left Amsterdam, we sort of lost contact. But I'm glad I'm finally seeing my best friend we have a lot to catch up on...

"So, D how've you been?" She started as we sat at an empty booth with our orders.

"Life's been great, I feel like I'm about to have my big break. I'm starring in a Marvel movie. We've started filming here in Amsterdam." I said.

"Oh that's great, can I come visit you on set sometime?" She asked.

"Of course, you don't have to ask. How've you been?"

"Uh good. I'm kinda into modelling now." She stated like it was nothing.

"Why are you sounding like that, that's a big deal!" I said

"I've just barely been getting any gigs, they want... How do you put it? Hotshots?" She said

"Huh..." I said taking a bite of my cheesecake. "Tell you what, I can help with that."

"Really?"

"Sure, I can. You remember my sister, Rachel?"

She nodded.

"She's also a model, she can make some connections and you'll be a star, just like that." I snapped my fingers.

"Oh dankje (thank you), Dimple!"

I replied her with a smile.

Buzz buzz

I dug out my phone from my purse and saw a message.

"Shoot! Kat, I'd really love to continue this but I gotta go now. How about you give me your number, so we can catch up?" I suggested.

"Okay."

We exchanged numbers and I hugged her and said bye.

Arriving at the set, I hurriedly had to put the paint on my face, they didn't have to paint my body this time because they'll mostly be filming my face. We stood at our designated places and filmed. After some hours we took a break and continued again. It was 6 in the evening when James yelled "Cut!". I settled in my trailer, washed the paint off and slumped in my bed.
I took a short nap before...

Ring ring. Ring ring.

I yawned and reached for my phone. Katja.

Hey, Kat.

Hey, D, you sound tired, you okay?

Yeah, just woke up from a nap.

Oh, I hope I didn't wake you.

Uh no. What's up?

I got us some tickets to a little party at a small club.

Tonight?