Chapter 12

Martin's P.O.V

Ever since Dennie announced on their reality show that he wants to do a collab, I've been becoming more famous. I'm so glad he wants to make a track with me. And this is all thanks to Dimple. God, she has changed my life. She is my life. My everything. I love her. I should really tell her that.

We are in South Africa for Ultra South Africa and Dimple's birthday is today. I gave her a very passionate birthday gift this morning in our bedroom and shower. I wanna surprise her. Because we're here, she thinks she won't spend her birthday with her family, think again babe. I can't wait to see the beautiful smile on her face when she sees everyone.

I was in our hotel room, with my manager, Watse and my show director, Gabe and one of my best friends, Menno. We were cross checking some things for my set today.

"Goedemorgen, schaatje." (Good morning, baby.) Dimple said bending down to kiss my cheek. I love hearing her speak Dutch, it sounds so sexy hearing it from her. I quickly turned my face so she kissed my lips instead. I wanted to turn our kiss into a full make out session, but she pulled away, much to my dismay. I frowned playfully and she sent me her gorgeous smile.

"Morning, Gabe, Wats." She said greeting everyone else except Menno. Yeah Menno kinda has it out for her which is awkward because he's my best friend and she's my girlfriend.

"I'm gonna go sightseeing with Katja, we might take a while. I don't wanna disturb you, so you can get some work done." She said sipping out of her coffee mug.

"No, you're not disturbing me. You can stay." I said frowning a bit. I want her by my side every second of everyday.

"Yeah I know. I just really wanna go sightseeing with Katja." She said, rushing out the last sentence.

"Okay. Don't be too long now." I said.

"Of course, babe." She kissed me for a few seconds before pulling away. "Bye guys." She said walking out but not before blowing a kiss to me. Menno scoffed and let out a weird noise. I gave him a confused look and he just waved his hand dismissively.

We were in my hotel room for hours and my set time was drawing closer. I was to play by 5pm. I went to go take a shower and I put on my clothes. I picked up my phone to text Dimple.

Babe, where are you? You said you won't be gone long :(

Oh I'm so sorry, we lost track of time. We'll meet you at the arena.

Okay, I'll see you there.

I saw Dimple backstage wearing a I ❤ Garrix T-shirt and shorts, she has many customized Garrix clothes, she's so adorable.

She grabbed my face and hugged me. "I'm so sorry, baby."

"It's okay, gimme my good luck charm. I'm on in a minute." I said. We kissed for a few seconds before pulling away. And I ran on stage but not before she slapped my butt cheek and was cheering with the crowd.

"What's up Africa?!!!" I yelled to the cheering audience. I started playing their all time favorite 'Wiee' with Mesto. "1, 2, one two three, let's go!" Everyone was jumping and singing along to the beat, the crowd was really responsive. Every now and then I'd look backstage to see Dimple and Katja taking pictures and videos of themselves dancing and of me on stage. After an hour and a half, I ended my set.

"Thank you guys so much! I love you so f*cking much! Before I go, I'd like to ask you guys to wish a very special person to me happy birthday!" The crowd cheered.

"Dimple?" I looked backstage and Katja was pushing her to the stage. Dimple looked so shocked. I giggled at how cute she looked right now. She walked to me and I pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek and the crowd cheered as she covered her face.

"Martijn, what're you doing?" She whispered in my ear.

"Showing off my beautiful girlfriend to the world." I said and she chuckled. Then the crowd sang Happy Birthday to her.

"Thank you, Africa and goodnight!" I said and I kept the mic to her mouth. "Thank you guys!" She said and the crowd cheered as we left the stage.

"Aaaaaaaah!" Dimple screamed as we were backstage. "Oh, thank you baby!"

"I love you, Dimple." I said.

She froze. Uh oh. I shouldn't have said that. I thought we'd finally reached that point of our relationship. Then a tear slid down her cheek. "Why are you crying, babe? Is it what I said? I'm sor..."

She covered my mouth with her hand. "No! Don't apologize. I'm just overwhelmed. I love you too, Martin."

Oh my Gosh! She does! She loves me back. I took her lips in a slow passionate kiss and everyone backstage erupted in cheers and 'aws'.

We drove back to the hotel, my hand never leaving hers. I had Katja stall Dimple, so I could check if everything was in order. I went to our room and everything was, her family was here including her parents, there was cake, champagne, balloons and delicious food. Everyone hid.

"Wait, but..." Rachel said.

"Hide!" I whisper-yelled.

Katja and Dimple entered and everyone jumped out and screamed. "Surprise!"

It all happened so fast. Dimple's scream turned from shock to utter terror. "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" She screamed trying to run away but she didn't look properly before running so she hit her head on the wall and fell, completely knocked out. Everyone ran to her, scared. "Oh my God, Dimple!" Her mother screamed.

Well...that happened. What do you think made her so scared? Find out in the next chapter. Thanks for reading. Vote, Comment, Share and follow me. Love y'all. See ya.
-Esther💜💞