Chapter 11

Dimple's P.O.V

Martin and I had been dating for a few weeks and we just couldn't get enough of each other. We had gone to Instagram to confirm the rumors and make our relationship social media official, we were shown a lot of love and people thought we were really cute but of course there was hate. Lots of it. Some were jealous, angry and said some really mean stuff, but I didn't care. To me, Martin was worth it. I had been staying in Katja's place and sometimes Martin's. Katja was so happy for us. Martin sometimes had gigs outside Amsterdam and as the loving, supporting girlfriend I am, I followed him. I even brought Katja most times. I was really enjoying my life.

We made our first debut as a couple at the Guardians of the Galaxy premiere, I introduced Martin to my cast mates and we finally got to watch the movie. Martin loved to watch me on the big screen and said he wanted to do it more often. We decided to wait a few days in LA. I was sitting on our couch using my phone and Martin's head was on my lap. He was also using his phone, I'd stroke his hair every now and then.

"Hey, lovebirds!" Rachel said, plopping down on a couch opposite ours.

"Hey, dude." I said. "Hi, Rachel..." Martin said, never taking his eyes off his phone screen.

"So, uh mum and dad decided for more publicity and fun... Brrrrrrr" She said imitating a drum roll. "We're having our own reality show!!" She screamed.

"What?"

"Yeah, fun right? It'll be like KUWTK but a million times better!" She said excitedly.

"So, we'll have a camera or cameras following us. Isn't that what celebrities try to avoid?"

"Who cares?! We're having our own show baby! It'll also be on E!" She replied. "It's gonna be called... I have no idea what it's gonna be called but it's gonna be awesome!"

"Congratulations." Martin said, sitting up from my lap but I gently pushed him back down. "I need to pee, baby."

I rolled my eyes playfully and let him go. Reality show, huh?

"When does it start?" I asked.

"It's started since, there are cameras all over the house!"

"What?!" I said looking around frantically.

Then she burst out laughing. "I'm just kidding we start tomorrow. You shoulda seen your face..."

It started exactly tomorrow. There were 3 camera men videotaping everything downstairs. This is so weird, how do people do this?
I brushed my teeth and changed into something sporty, I want to go for my morning jog around the estate.

"Random, turn on my morning plan!" I said. You're probably wondering who Random is. She's a virtual assistant created by my dad. It's kinda what boosted our fame and wealth. She doesn't have a gender preference but since we made her have a female voice, she's damn well a she to me. I hung my iPod on my tank top and plugged in my earphones. I played 'Error 404' by Martin and Jay Hardway. It was a pretty cool work out song. (Y'all should check it out. I love it!)

I jogged around the estate for about 20 mins then I took a break by a nearby tree, after some minutes, I continued and jogged back to our mansion. Immediately I stepped in, the smell of delicious breakfast filled my nostrils.

"Hmmm, it smells good, Rosita." I said walking over to the kitchen.

"Thank you, Dimple. How was your jog?" She asked.

"Great. Thanks for asking. I'm going to take a shower." I said, going upstairs.

I entered my room and saw Martin on his laptop. He looked up and smiled. "How was your jog?"

"It was good. I'm gonna take a shower..." I said taking off my clothes. "Wanna join?" I smiled seductively.

"You don't have to ask me twice." He said, hurriedly taking off his shirt and walking to me. I chuckled. He straddled me on his waist, gripping my butt, and walked us into the bathroom. We had a very very steamy long shower together...if you know what I mean.

We walked out of my room to go eat breakfast with everyone.

"You guys should be more quiet.." Rachel said from behind us.

We both looked at her dumbfounded and embarrassed. Were we that loud?

She chuckled and patted me on the back, skipping downstairs.
"Well...that happened." I said and walked downstairs with Martin. We sat down at the table and said grace before digging in. The cameras were filming as we were eating.

"So, Martin..." Dennie started. "I've been thinking, maybe we should do a collab."

"Oh! That'd be awesome. I'd love to." Martin said. It was so adorable that he was trying not to freak out.

"Great! I've been working on some mixes. I can send you a demo or..."

"Great. I'd look forward to that."
Martin smiled.

"Cheers." Dennie said.

Okay, this was kind of a short filler in Chapter. I know you guys were probably expecting more. I'm sorry. But we've hit more than 150 reads and I'm so happy! Thank you guys so much. And this is about how smutty things are gonna get. I don't really do that, it's really cringey. I cringed so hard writing this. Anyway, thanks for reading, Vote, Comment, Share and do follow me. Also, I'd love for you guys to give me ideas on what their reality show should be called. See ya!
-Esther💜💞