And Now You Kiss And Make Up

Warning: This chapter is smut. It's, unlike the rest of the fic, Rated R.

So, in case that's not your thing, basically Cas tries to coax Dean into falling in love with him, and things escalate pretty quickly. And then Dean is in love with Cas and Cas is in love with Dean and yay happy fluff!!

Warning: Smut ahead. This is the point of no return.

"Little brothers, I swear." Dean mutters.

Cas looks at him. "Do you love me, Dean?"

Dean sits down next to him on the bed. "Yeah, Cas. I think I do."

"But you're not in love with me?"

Dean shakes his head. "I don't feel infatuated. I don't feel like going for a walk in the park with you. So I'd say no."

Cas pecks him on the lips. "How about now?"

Dean laughs. "Not yet."

Cas kisses him again. "What about now?"

Dean shakes his head. "It'll take a bit more than that."

He kisses Dean again, grabbing his face and pushing him down on his back on the bed.

"Cas-" Dean gasps, and Cas plasters another kiss on his lips. "What are you doing?"

Cas doesn't answer, too busy peppering Dean's jawline with kisses.

As he places a hot kiss in the sensitive spot just below the edge of Dean's jaw, Dean's pupils dilate and he reaches up, fumbling as he unbuttons Cas' shirt.

As soon as the white button down is on the floor, Dean's hands are free to explore the musculature of Cas' torso, like he's wanted to for so long.

"Dean." Cas gasps, pupils dilated. "Are you in love with me now?"

Dean doesn't answer, too busy leaving hot kisses along Cas' collar blade.

Cas fumbles as he works Dean's shirt off, breaking the kiss briefly to pull the shirt over Dean's head.

Dean licks the corner of Cas' mouth, and Cas can feel Dean's hard length against him, through his pants.

Through the ecstasy now flaming in his veins, he can feel Dean jerking his pants off in one fluid motion.

"Dean," Cas breaks off with a gasp of pleasure as Dean licks from his belly button down to the hem of his boxers. "You didn't answer my question."

Dean dances his fingers along the patch of skin above the hem of Cas' boxers, and Cas impatiently starts to pull down his boxers. Dean stops him, and teasingly, lovingly, begins to slide the boxers down his hips, but stops short. "Do you want to do this, Cas? Really?" He asks uncertainly.

Cas, unable to do much more, moans in assent.

Reassured, Dean strips out of his jeans, and pulls Cas' boxers down to his knees. The sight of Cas' erect member shoots a jolt of desire through Dean.

The feel of Dean's hot, wet mouth around his organ sends Cas into a wave of orgasmic pleasure. Unable to control himself, he jerks off into Dean's mouth, and, to his surprise, Dean swallows.

Dean continues his worship of Cas' member, and Cas tries not to move too much.

When he finishes, Dean lays wearily on Cas' chest, and kissing a spot on his shoulder, admits in a husky voice. "I think I'm in love with you now."

Cas smiles with satisfaction. "Good. Because I'm in love with you too."

"You're in love with me?" Dean asks insecurely. Cas strokes his hair. "Of course, Dean. I thought that was understood."

Dean presses his ear to Cas' chest, listening to the calming heartbeat. "I understand now." Cas' only response is a soothing hand on the back of his neck.