Sam Guevenne x Reader

I stared at Sanguine with confidence, my weapon tightly held in my hand. I smirked at him before lunging at him. The Daedric figure jumped to the side, blocking my attack.

"Oh, come on, Sam! You said you wanted to fight...Let's fight, then!" I growled. Sanguine lunged towards me, tearing the cloth on my armor that protected my upper arm. He grabbed my other arm, holding me in place and stabbed me, hitting my collarbone. I gasped in pain, trying to back away. Sanguine pulled my arm up so my weapon was at my neck.

"Well?" He questioned, "Do you surrender?"

"N-Not this easily." I pushed on him, making him stagger back. I took the chance and pinned him to the ground. I held my weapon to his neck, making his eyes widen. A purple glow surrounded him and he transformed into Sam.

"I-I surrender..." He muttered. I giggled and got off of him.

"I always knew I was stronger than yo- Wha-" I was cut off by Sam shoving me against the stone wall. I whimpered in pain. His hand was pressed firmly on my hurt collarbone, I winced and tried to shove him away.

"S-..Sam..stop..." Sam's grip on me loosened, then he gripped my shoulders rather harshly.

"How about another duel?" He asked with a smirk on his lips. He pulled away and I fell forward, meeting the ground. I grunted in pain and shook my head.

"No..no, Sam...I... am...in pain..." I winced again, placing my hand on my collarbone. Sam frowned and sighed. He knew that he had hurt me, he just didn't want to admit it. He wanted to help me. He gently grabbed my wrists, pulling me up. I fell forward, gasping as I felt my legs go numb. Luckily, he was in front of me. He picked me up and brought me inside. He set me gently down on the couch, staring at me curiously.

"What hurts?" He asked suddenly. I blushed and pointed to my collarbone. He remembered the stab he took to it.

"I'm sorry..I...I didn't mean to actually hurt you or anything." He told me. He got on the couch with me, leaning towards me.

"I..I want to heal you...can I?" He stuttered slightly. I blushed more, looking away from his gaze. I nodded slowly, then took off my jacket, revealing a tank top. Sam's eyes widened at the wound. He put his hand on it, making me blush more. He traced the wound and healed it with his magic.

"T-thank you." I still wasn't facing his eyes, but a thumb under my chin made me glance his way.

"Are you alright?" He asked in a quiet tone. I smiled sweetly at him and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay. It just stings a little...It'll go away, I bet!" He smiled and hugged me comfortingly. I hugged him back, pulling him so he was on me. His cheeks were tinted pink. His black hair fell in front of his face and his eyes widened in surprise. He relaxed a few seconds later, resting his head on my shoulder. He nuzzled my neck, sighing. He hasn't felt relaxed like this in years. He closed his eyes, nuzzling my neck. I closed my eyes as well, bringing him closer. He suddenly sat up, bringing me up with him and laid on his back. I laid on his chest. I grinned and closed my eyes again, hugging him tightly.

"You should get some rest." He mumbled tiredly. I nodded and drifted off to a land of dreams.

607 words.