ǝǝɹɥʇ

jennifer , vinny, and karla went inside david's house

jennifer , vinny, and karla went inside david's house . "what do we do in here?" karla asked looking around , "we steal something."

vinny shoved jennifer , "i'm just kidding! coño!" karla laughed at her friend . "hey guys! come in!" david waved the group over , "can i record you guys?"

"sure." karla shrugged , she began to talk to talk to zane who was tipsy. "holy shit , all three of you are gorgeous." he slurred , "david has a crush on you." an old man laughed pointing towards jennifer. everyone began to laugh including david who was recording, "so you guys all been to jail or just jennifer?"

"all of us , karla and i were first time offenders . we were dealers for a bit helping out jennifer sell because her boyfriend was in jail for a while ." vinny explained , "so what did you go to jail for jennifer?" the old man , jason asked.

"drug possession, weapon possession, violation of probation, battery and assault."

"holy shit , she's gonna kill us." heath and zane yelled making the whole group laugh. "so where are you guys from because you sound like you have a new york accent."

"vinny and i from new york. he's from brooklyn and i'm from staten island . karla is from florida." she explained to the group , "aye we got another new yorker , you think she knows jeff?"

"jeff?" the three questioned , "jeff wittek, he's an ex convict. he's our friend." a handsome guy , todd said . jennifer zoned out for a second , they must be talking about another jeff wittek right?

"he's actually coming over right now , he hit traffic when he was coming from the club." vinny immediately looked at jennifer , "maybe it's not the same one." he whispered in her ear . "maybe we should get going , we are all pretty busy tomorrow."

jennifer quickly said her goodbyes to the group after getting phone numbers from , david , mariah , heath, and zane . "we really have to get going , i'll text you guys later."

jennifer and her friends were trying to hurry up and leave but stopped once they heard todd yell as he opened the door.

"JEFF!"

jennifer stopped in her tracks , "fuck."

jennifer began to back up , trying to hide behind vinny and karla but it didn't work because she forgot they knew him as well. "hey guys! i didn't know you guys knew some of my friends?" jeff smiled , opening his arms towards vinny and karla . once jeff hugged karla , he saw jennifer's beautiful green eyes.

"jennifer."

"hi-hey-uh hi jeffery." jeff immediately pulled jennifer into a tight hug , jennifer awkwardly patting his back. she was in shocked , she didn't expect to see him.