ǝuᴉu

"no , no , nope

"no , no , nope." i repeated , "cmon please jennifer."

"i'll say it in spanish for you ño." i said , putting my attention back on my phone. "jennifer , it's just for the video." jeff begged as i continued to ignore him. "it will be fun jenn , please!"

after minutes of him continuing to bother me i finally caved in. "fine , jeff ! you can do whatever to my hair." he began to giggle like a little boy, "thank you doll."he ran off into his living room while i sat on his bed.

"am i going to regret this?"
"depends if you like the color on you or not."
"oh fuck."

jeff began to set up in his "studio" , "so does that mean i'm gonna be on camera?" "yes? do you not want to do this?"

"are we gonna have to explain that we dated?" "i-uh- yeah, why wouldn't we?" i shrugged , "i just didn't think you wanted people to know we dated."

jeff stopped cleaning his brushes and looked at me , "why do you think that?" he asked. he stared at me as he walked towards me. "i know you did better than me, i just don't want to be reminded of that by your fans."

" i dont care! you were my first , my first kiss , my first girlfriend, my first everything. i will never regret you jennifer." he said to me as he caressed my cheek , "do you understand that corazón?"

i weakly nodded , "yes jeff."

***

jeff began his introduction of his fairly new show , "jeff's barbershop".  i saw a few of his episodes and i knew he was known for his dry humor.

"now please welcome my ex girlfriend, jennifer!" i walked to the chair with a straight face acting as if i was annoyed. jeff continued the intro but stopped when we both bursted out laughing. "i'm sorry mi amor but i can't keep a straight face with you." "me neither."i giggled.

he wrapped a cape around my neck and pressed the buttons against eachother. "jennifer was my first girlfriend , we began to date around middle school ." jeff began to cut my hair , inch by inch i saw my hair fall on my lap.

"love you're cutting a bit too much don't ya think?" "i know what looks good on ya doll , trust me will ya."

jeff even went as far to cover the mirror he had so i would see. "jeff and i dated for seven years before we broke up. him and i just started talking again about two months ago." "we also did stupid shit together , jennifer has also been to jail."

"i know , shocker." jeff laughed, "i'm going to straighten your hair then you're done." "okay."

after a few minutes of talking about our senior prom , jeff was finally done with my hair. "look." he placed the mirror behind me so i was able to see the length which was a bob .

"hmm, not bad wittek."

once we wrapped up , i smelt something burning. i look up to see jeff burning a spliff , "gonna share?" i look at him with puppy dog eyes . "you know how i don't like you smokin', its not a good habit."

"don't be a hypocrite, please?"

"fine." i grabbed the joint and inhaled the smoke that i haven't tasted in years , i blew an o before blowing out completely. we passed it back and forth , once it was finished we sat quietly.

"kiss me." jeff immediately looked at me with his red eyes. "i need you to touch me. please." his brown eyes instantly became darker , he picked me up roughly before heading into his room. i quickly took off my shirt , once i felt his large tough hands on my breast i instantly got chills.

"i still have this effect on you."

"shut up."

we didn't care for foreplay , i needed him. we began to kiss as if it was the last thing we'd do . i grabbed his hand and placed it on my neck , he did a light squeeze before grinding his body on mine. he pulled down my shorts along with my PINK underwear , he quickly pulls me apart with his fingers.

"fuck," he praises, still holding me  open for him to admire, and then his fingers are deep inside me, curling and writhing. "youre so tight jennifer."

"you were the last person i've been with." jeff paused for a second before kissing in between my legs.

"i'll make up for it."

lust is what i felt for the rest of the night