uǝʌǝs

"get up!" jennifer shook her head in disagreement, stuffing her head more into her silk covered pillow

"get up!" jennifer shook her head in disagreement, stuffing her head more into her silk covered pillow. "this is really how you greet your brother jennifer?"

jennifer lifted her head up from her pillow and looked at her baby brother smiling at her. she jumped out of bed , "carter! how'd you get in? why didn't you tell me you were coming?" "i wanted to surprise my big sister."
jennifer brought her little brother into a tight hug , "i missed you papito , how are mami and momma?"

"they're actually here with me , they didn't want to intrude with staying here with you and vinny so they went to a hotel nearby." "so vinny helped you come?"

"vinny bought us the tickets , said you would love to see us." "he was right. let me get ready and we can go out . okay hermanito?" he nodded his head in agreement and waited patiently for his step sister.

jennifer quickly changed out of her night wear and changed into a quick outfit she had visioned in her head . she already had her hair straightened so all she had to do was wash her face and her teeth.

jennifer looks over to her brother who was playing a game on his phone , he looks handsome as always

jennifer looks over to her brother who was playing a game on his phone , he looks handsome as always . his outfit was on point , he always knew how to dress ever since he was little. once he started working he bought everything he ever wanted and he looked handsome.

"cmon brother , let's go

"cmon brother , let's go." they walk out of her room and saw vinny drinking coffee at the table. "thank you for bringing my family vincent , i really appreciate it." jennifer placed a soft kiss on his neck then cheek , "i love you. thank you for this." vinny kisses jennifer on he head. "have fun and stay safe , both of you." carter dapped him up and the two siblings went on their way.

"i've seen you're basically famous. you've been in david's vlogs , my big sister is famous now!" carter laughed as they walked down the street. "oh shut up !" "i saw you were in a bar fight a week ago, did you at least win?"

"are you fuckin' stupid or somethin' ? of course i won!"

"thats all that matters , let's go here. moms is in here waiting for us." carter pointed to a small restaurant, her grabbed her hand and led her inside where he saw his two parents.

"jennifer!" her mom , blanca , waved her over where she was seated with her wife. "mami! oh god what the hell ? you guys look amazing , age like wine." blanca and her wife, francesca laughed. "you look good mama , cmon sit. we just ordered you two pancakes."

they all caught up on everything , everything was going good until blanca brought up a touchy subject.

"i've seen you and jeff are friends again." jennifer stopped chewing , "something like that."

that night of the fight they were close to kissing but they were interrupted when cierra started drunk calling jeff which led to jennifer leaving even after jeff chasing her telling her to stay.

"do you still have feelings for him?" francesca asked , "you know i do."

"i dont want you to go through that again." jennifer scoffed , "trust me i won't, he's still stuck on his ex."

~

jennifer was in the middle of talking to her brother when she received an incoming call from david. "hello?" "jenn , i was just calling if you wanted to come over." "my brother is with me." "he can come too! cmon jenn , please."

"ugh fine."

she ended the call and looked over to her brother , "wanna go to a friends house?" "am i gonna get shot with a paintball gun?"

"maybe."

"then count me in!"

then did a quick outfit change and were on their way to the location. "is jeff going to be there?" "i don't know, most likely." carter nodded his head.

~

"jennifer!" todd yelled once he opened the door , jennifer gave him a side hug before introducing him to her younger brother. "this is my brother, carter. carter this is todd." todd shook his hand and let them inside. "wassup bitches." jennifer yelled , everyone yelled back greeting her. "guys , this is my younger brother carter." jonah looked confused, glancing at the two noticing the difference. "but hes darker than you..."

"carter is dominican , i'm cuban. our moms are married , so therefore he's my brother." everyone ah'd in understanding. carter grabbed a beer that david offered him while i went outside to smoke hookah with heath. "you guys are fucking gorgeous , i want to meet your moms." jennifer laughed , "they are really beautiful.

they continued smoking but paused when they saw jeff come out with two females. they were beautiful girls but their bodies didn't match them at all. their asses were too big their thighs, and they looked older than 28.

"hey." jeff smiled , heading towards jennifer. "hey jeff." heath coughed a bit , jeff looks at him confused.

"sorry... it was the hookah."

jennifer saw the way the girls looked at jeff , they looked him like how she would look at him .
"hi , i'm jennifer , ive been in and out of jail for drug and weapon possession and assault and battery . who might you be?" jennifer flashed a bright smile before pushing her hand out towards the two to shake.

jeff introduced the girls as they gave her a fake smile before speaking , "who is that guy in the kitchen? he's sexy , i might sleep with him by the end of the night."stassie smirked , "not if i get him first."

jeff huffed but the girls didn't notice , "that's my younger brother so please the watch you talk about him." jennifer craned her neck and saw her brother talking to natalie who was blushing.

"plus i think he's busy with someone else." heath was giggling like a little school girl , everyone turned their attention to him. "oh shit , my bad." he took a quick puff before going back inside. the two girls went inside leaving the two ex lovers behind , "did you really have to say all of that?"

"it felt necessary." jeff scoffed , "you're just jealous."

"yeah okay." she rolled her eyes , "jealously doesn't suit you baby girl." "suck my dick wittek." jeff did his infamous laugh , "whenever you want you can."

jennifer rolled her eyes but smiled , "you're very annoying wittek."

"only for you baby girl."