ɹnoɟ

jennifer's next day was exhausting

she has been applying everywhere for a job but no one wanted to hire her because she was an ex convict . even walmart wouldn't hire the poor girl and she was beginning to get upset.

"im just going to be a stripper , if cardi did it , i can do." she mumbled to herself as she walked to the apartment complex she lived in with vinny. she decided to go to a smoothie shop next to the complex , but before she entered she began to count her money to make sure she had enough.

"jenn , hey."

she looked up and saw the ex convict smiling at the cuban girl . "uh-hey." "what are you doing here?"

"i wanted to get something to drink but i don't think i have enough." she began to count once again but stopped when he pulled her hand down . "i got you , it's good." jeff pulled jennifer into the store and ordered her his favorite drink. they waited in comfortable silence as they waited for the smoothies , "so what have you been up to today?"

"trying to get a job but no one will hire an ex-convict." jeff then felt bad , "i'm sorry i never visited you in there. i was a bad boyfriend , i'm like that anymore." before jennifer could say anything the smoothies were placed in front of the two . jennifer thanked the young man before sipping on the liquid , "this is really good, thank you jeffery." jeff nodded his head and also took a sip of his drink .

"what do you plan on doing, you don't sing anymore?"

"i haven't sung since 2008, all the music i write went to the garbage once i went to jail." jennifer said , fiddling with her orange straw. "not necessarily, i know someone who can help." "we both know vinny could help me , but i just don't feel confident anymore." jeff scoffed , "you? not confident ? what happened to my jennifer aleida hernandez?"

"yours? how's your girlfriend?" the cuban girl asked , "we've been fighting a lot lately. i want to settle down , get married , and have kids but she wants to party. which is understandable since she's younger than me but i was ready." jennifer didn't put her comments into hearing
jeff's situation . she didn't have the need to but watching him talk brought back feelings she experienced when she was fourteen when they shared their first kiss .

she felt everything in that moment.

"what are you doing today?" he asked , pulling off his hat and fixing his hair before putting it back on. "you look better without your hat." jeff chuckled , nodding as he took off his hat . "i'm not doing anything , why?" jennifer asked , "want to hang out tonight? we can hang out with david."

"can karla come along?"

jeff tightened his jaw , rubbing his hands through his hair . "yeah sure." he gave his ex-girlfriend a fake smile as she smiled back . "want to come over to mine?" "yeah just let me change first." jeff nodded , getting up to leave with jennifer. they walked to her apartment and walked into her room , as jeff walked around jennifer's room he didn't realize that jennifer was taking off her entire outfit while
he was in the room.

"w-woah jennifer! i-i uh , i can step out if you like." jennifer scoffed , "like you didn't see me naked before." jeff nodded , it was true after all . she lost her virginity to him and he was the only person she's been with her entire life. she swapped out her blouse with an olive green shirt , her slacks with light ripped jeans and her heels with black heel boots . she put her hair in a tight bun and looked at herself in the
mirror . "how do i look?" she asked jeff as she twirled , "you look beautiful." jennifer hummed before leaving the apartment with jeff to go to his . they didn't live that far from eachother , probably eight minutes walking distance . "quit looking at my ass weirdo." she said , swaying her hips. "i-i wasn't looking!"

"sure wittek."

jeff was actually looking at her ass , her ass got bigger since the last time he saw her. when they were teenagers and began to be sexually active , she was flat but after having sex on multiple occasions she got bigger. "but you can thank me." he smirked , bumping his shoulder with hers. she gasped and smacked his shoulder , "i hate you!" she blushed because he was right , he gave her so much confidence when they were together.