November 3rd, 1984

Warning: smut, sibling bullying, child abuse by a parent, homophobic slurs (accidental and on purpose).

"No way." The little shit said.

"You don't get to say no to this." Billy barked back.

"Yes I do, and I am."

Of fucking course, Billy's piece of shit step sister wasn't agreeing to help Billy with his alibi while he was at the junkyard with Steve. Why didn't she get that he was so hard on her because he was protecting her? It should have been fucking obvious.

"If Neil came after me and found out what I was doing, he would kill me, actually murder me."

"Then maybe don't do shit to piss him off, you ever think of that?" Max said as she passed Billy to go to the kitchen.

"It's not just my neck on the line. We're not in California anymore, you know what they do to people like me in a place like this Shit-town."

Max got out a soda from the fridge and opened it, still looking like she didn't care at all. "Let me hang out with who I want and maybe I'll help you."

Billy smacked the soda out of her hand in a fit of anger and backed Max up threateningly against the counter. Who the fuck did she think she was to give him orders like that!? She wasn't anything but a piece of shit. He'd been able to hide his gay activities from Neil for years, and Max kept getting in trouble because she couldn't hide certain things. He had more experience than she did.

"I'm protecting you by not letting you see Sinclair," Billy growled and pointed a finger in her face. "you're just too selfish to see that. If Neil saw you with him, you'd have bigger problems on your hands than me. So you will never see that kid again, and you'll tell Neil that I'm on a date with a girl from school. You got me?"

Clearly terrified, Max nodded and Billy backed off.

***

Steve checked himself three different times in the mirror in the hour before he had to leave. He did his usual routine for styling his hair, tried to do a casual outfit that was easy to take off, and even put some condoms in his wallet. He went with a somewhat light grey jacket, a pair of jeans, and a light blue shirt. He didn't exactly know what they were going to do, but it was better to be safe than sorry when it came to condoms.

He told his parents that he'd be going out to a movie with some friends and he'd be back around 10. As usual, they didn't care and just told him to have fun. When 7:45 rolled around, Steve got into his car and headed toward the junkyard. The entire time his heart beat out of his chest and he embarrassingly got a partial hard on just from the anticipation.

Billy hyped himself up the way he normally would before getting laid. He did his hair, put on cologne, and made sure he looked good. Neil wouldn't be back until 9 because it was date night, and he planned on coming back at 10:30 if things went well. He chose his blue button-up (with about 5 buttons open), the jeans that made his ass look great, his leather biker jacket, and a pair of work boots. Hell yeah, he looked fuckable.

Why was he putting in so much effort? He wanted to keep Steve around for longer than one night. He wanted to make sure that Steve would be absolutely blown away by him and his skills, and he'd come back for more. When It was around 7:30, he yelled to Max that he was leaving and to stay out of trouble, then got into his car and drove off. He made sure to take the backroads so no one would notice his car.

Steve checked his watch anxiously as he waited for Hargrove to show up. He didn't know what he should expect. Kissing? Probably. Touching? Maybe. Sex? How did that even work here? He didn't know if he was ready to have gay sex yet, he'd rather take his time and explore the different options with Hargrove.