4

Irene P.O.V

I was having lunch in the same spot I always went after running away from Seulgi, she's been too pushy these days and I don't like it, she's always talking and touching and getting too close to me lately and it makes me feel relly weird so I just want to be away from her as much as I can.

Out of nowhere, three girls approached me i could recognize them as the Velvets that the whole school idolizes; Yeri, Joy and Wendy but Seulgi wasn't there I wondered why. They surrounded me while i was still sitting down they all looked intimidating as hell, they didn't say anything but their faces said "stay there or else we'll hurt you" I started to shake and looked to the ground waiting for them to leave I gripped my lunch box as hard as I could to prevent myself from crying until I heard "When is Seulgi coming, she's starting to cry, I think we messed up". So they weren't trying to hurt me?.

I got out of my thoughts when I saw Seulgi coming to me, she screamed to her friends but they weren't even bothered to give answers when she kneeled to be at my height and reached her hands to my arms looking directly at my eyes asking if I was okay, my heart was beating so fast I could hear it in my ears, I immediately pushed her and ran away feeling my face was burning.

I think I ended up behind the benches again because not a lot of people go there but as soon as I stopped, Seulgi grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, she kept me in place the whole time and I could have a better look at her face, she was actually really beautiful. "Listen i don't know why you're running away but I told you right? I won't hurt you, After classes my friends and I will be going to go shopping so I want you to go with us... I mean I won't force you but I really- WE! Want you to come..." Her grip became softer until she let go when she realized I was about to cry. "Sorry! Oh god I'm an idiot, I noticed you don't like to be touched so much and I know it but... Sorry".

I heard her apologies and I started feeling so bad now, I slowly touched her head like in a comfort type of way and I think she got it because she smiled like she always does when she's around me. "So, will you come with us?" I moved my head up and down accepting her request. Suddenly her smile became even bigger and her eyes also had a type of shine in them she thank me and went back to where her friends were. Internally I just wanted to scream because I just got myself involved in a social situation and I couldn't scape now.

Third Person P.O.V

At the end of the classes Seulgi waited for Irene in her locker until she finished putting her things in her bag. Irene wasn't comfortable with the taller following her everywhere but she just had to endure it for now, watching Seulgi happy made Irene's heart flutter.

They went to the front door where the three other girls were, they all started to cheer for Seulgi like she had done something incredible and in their eyes she had, getting the awkward new girl to hang out with her was such an achievement. Suddenly Irene felt like a million eyes were on her when she looked around the whole school was looking at her with hatred eyes she didn't understand why, she started to have difficulty in breathing, Seulgi that was beside her noticed this "What happened, do you feel sick?" Irene lowered her head as she heard horrible things being whispered that were directed towards her, those voices were insulting her, calling her names so she rapidly got away from the four girls.

When she stopped she touched her chest that was moving so fast due to her trying to catch her breath, her fingers were shaking and her legs began giving in.

Wendy found her in a corner sitting down with her face hiding in between her legs so Seulgi ran to her trying to make her face look up, as she did her face was covered in ears, her nose was red and her eyes were puffy, the taller didn't know what to do so she handed water to her. Joy told her that if she wanted to just go home it'd be okay, but Irene didn't want to let Seulgi's happiness and excitement go to waste so she moved her head from side to side, they asked if she wanted to come anyway and she again gestured a yes.

"If you start to feel sick just tuck on my shirt so I know, okay?" Seulgi told her making Irene blush due to her lovingly tone in her voice.