18

Joohyun looked at Seulgi's reaction and smiled, she knew how the younger would react upon hearing what she just said.

"You must be asking yourself a lot of questions so I'll just be honest with you" Irene's smile disappeared. "I do remember who you are. I just lied to you yesterday because I didn't know how you would take it, I wanted to talk to you for a long time and now you're here in front of my eyes"

Irene didn't want to get emotional but having that conversation will help her a lot.

"First of all I don't hate you anymore. What happened in highschool was just you know stupid things we do when we're that age, I was also really naive and... I was a mess emotionally so I apologize because I know I made you suffer" Seulgi listened carefully and interrupted her

"No don't apologize I should be the one doing it, listen I regret many things I did in highschool but what I did to you was straight up horrible. I'm sorry for not reading your letter sooner, I'm sorry for making you believe I was in love with you, I'm sorry I was your first time, I feel so guilty for that, all these years I couldn't sleep thinking about how I deserved to be hated by you-" Irene took her hand and squeezed it tight.

"Seulgi, it's okay now, you don't deserve to be hated because you're just the sweetest person in this world, I still believe that. I don't hate you, don't apologize for things in the past rather than that let's focus on our present. I'm here, telling you to be fine because I am now happy, those are just memories, they hold no meaning anymore, past is the past and we need to learn to let it go in order to grow" they both looked into each other's eyes, Seulgi's tears couldn't stop coming out.

"You've changed a lot, Irene." Seulgi cleaned her tears with her sleeve.

"Do you think so? Well, it's the first time you hear me taking so much" she smiled once again not letting Seulgi's hand go.

"Your voice is really pretty, I got chills when I interviewed you"

"Honestly I was so happy to see you again, at first I was also in shock but later on it was fun to tease you"

Seulgi and Irene's food was served and they both had a nice dinner telling each other so many anecdotes they forgot it was getting late. Irene checked the time and it was 10 pm, her manager didn't call her either assuming she was already at home. Wendy has sent her many messages asking where she was. Seulgi watched how her smile became a thin line.

"We should get going, it's late, I had so much fun that I forgot the time!" Irene smiled again.

"My house is around here, do you want to come with me?" Seulgi offered.

"No I think I'll just call my friend to come pick me up" her uneasy smile appeared again.

Seulgi noticed something was off when she checked the phone, it was probably her manager that scolded her. They got out of the restaurant and the cold stroke them hard they'd be walking to the nearest park so Irene could make the call.

When they sat down in the bench Irene started shivering, Seulgi took both of the older's hands in hers putting them under seulgi's shirt. Irene blushed madly at this action, she was touching her stomach... and she had hard abs like... wow. Seulgi devilishly smirked looking at how cute and embarrassed Irene was it reminded her of the old times.

"S-Seulgi I can't make a call if I'm held like this" she looked away

"I know just a little longer so you won't feel too much cold" Seulgi's free hand cupped Irene's chin making their eyes meet. "Baby, you look so pretty under the moonlight" Irene stayed still feeling her cheeks and ears burn, Seulgi started to get closer and closer to her lips.

But her phone rang and it was Wendy, she had to get her hands off of under the other's shirt and answer the phone. She gave Wendy the direction and hung up. She sighed.

"Don't do that! I almost die." She pouted because she was kinda angry because of the embarrassment

"What? I was just helping you get warm" Seulgi smirked. Which earned her a light punch on her arm.

They both laughed, the atmosphere was good, they both reconciled after so many years so they were more than happy to have each other again. But Seulgi had a doubt and it needed to be cleared right there at that moment.

"Irene, what are we?"