Two

After Elliot's third meeting today he asked me to drive him to the dinner. I don't know much about the Devans just that they are just as important and rich as Mr.Luciano.

"Cassandra tell Megan and Kevin to be at dinner tonight. It's very important." Elliot says from the phone. I start up the very nice limo . I've never driven one this seems unreal.

After a couple of minutes of driving we arrived at what I'm assuming is the restaurant considering it was showing it's beautiful view. No way I can afford anything here but good thing Elliot said he'll pay for his team.

I open the metal doors for the team and we all walk in. It's really cold so I wrap my arms over my chest. Should have brought  a jacket!

We take our seats and the Devans haven't arrived so everyone orders. I didn't wanna seem greedy so I picked a salad. "Are you sure that's all you want Mrs.Jenkins?" Elliot says from beside me. I nod my head.

"Elliot Luciano! My my it's so good to see you again ! Sorry we're late we had some trouble on the highway." A lady with beautiful short ginger hair announces. She was indeed the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. The way her green eyes shined made me somewhat jealous. She had a nice body and she was tall.

I on the other hand was just a short girl who had black hair. Ordinary yet simple. Not that I was saying this was a bad look. I just wished I was looking like the models on TV.

"It's fine Cindy , please take a seat." Elliot gets up and pulls the chair out for 'Cindy.' She replies with a small thank you. "So I wanted to talk about merging our products together." Elliot speaks as he sits down.

Cindy nods and she speaks once more. "Yes of course . I always wanted to merge with you Elliot." She sends a wink and goes back talking to her team. I hear Elliot groan but maybe I'm just assuming things.

"Well let's get drunk !" A boy from Cindy's office says.

"Lucas this is a sorta meeting dinner. There's no need for drinking." Cindy says as she takes a piece of her bread.

"Cindy come on . Don't be lame." Lucas whines. Lucas looked young the way his ginger hair was all curled up. He looks awfully like Cindy.

"I suppose drinking wouldn't be so bad. What do you say Elliot?" If he ag-

"I don't mind." Well this is my time to just stop talking and enjoy my salad. "What about you Lily." He whispers so only I hear him.

"I don't drink. I'll just eat." I smile and turn back to my salad.

"Suit yourself."

-

It's been a hour and thirty minutes. Yes a whole hour and thirty minutes with drunk adults ! Lucas was drunk but Cindy wasn't so drunk. The rest of the team left and ours beside Cassandra. I felt awkward so I just stayed behind. I could tell Elliot was drunk the way his body swayed.

Maybe Cassandra will take him home. "Oh snap , I can't take you home Mr.Luciano , Carmen just got into labor !!" Cassandra squeals as she runs away.

Well maybe Cindy will take him home? Wait no Lily , you're the assistant you take your boss home! Gah that sounded so naughty ...

"Mr.Luciano I'll dr-

"It's fine assistant. I'll take him , go on along." Cindy says. I frown at the way she called me 'assistant' when Elliot told her my name at the dinner.

"It's Lily. Is that fine Mr.Luciano?" He was leaning on a wall holding his head.

"Lily drive me home." He slurs as he makes his way to the limo. I smirk and nod my head.

"Goodbye Miss.Jackson." I say to Cindy. She just sends me a glare before leaving. I sigh and walk to the car and start driving... wait where does he live?

"Elliot where do you live?" No response. "Elliot." I look back and noticed he's sound asleep. Crap what should I do now? Bring him to my house? Leave him here?

-

Well in the end I brought him to my house. He was indeed heavy but I manage. I might be short but it doesn't mean that I'm weak... okay maybe I lied. Greg helped me. He asked me question as if he was my boyfriend and I could see he was a little mad.

Elliot was laid on my couch and I tucked the blankets so that he doesn't get cold. "Goodnight... Boss." I laughed at my sexual joke. I walk to my bedroom door and slumped in , snugging deeply into the soft and comfortable cushions.

-

I wake up to hear shuffling in my house. Robber? I walk slowly and grab my eight grade baseball bat and open my door slowly.

I see a built back standing near the couch. Oh ! My boss...

I clear my throat to get his attention and he jumps before turning over to me. "Lily?" He says with wide eyes. He looks down at my legs and that's when I realized I'm wearing small shorts. I blush and hide behind my TV.

"I was going to take you home but you passed out in my car." I speak lowly. He nods nervously and sits back down.

"Sorry. I must have had to much to drink." He speaks clutching his forehead. I giggle and grab my aspirin from the table and toss it to him. "Thank you."

I should make him coffee right? Wait do I have any?

"Do you want coffee?" He nods and sits criss cross on the couch. Okay that was oddly cute ....

I place the coffee on the table and I stand there awkward. I blush remembering I'm still in my shorts and I run to my room and change into my joggers and awkwardly walk back into the room.

"Well I can take you home now if you want." I mumble. He looks up and shakes his head.

"It's fine  you've done enough. Thank you."I nod and watch him leave my house.

That has to be the most awkward situation. Waking up to your boss.....

>EDITED.