Seven

It's been about two weeks , and sadly I'm still here. I've gotten more comfortable with everyone. I'm not that close with them , I still think maybe I'll get out but nope. I wonder if Mrs.Kim thinks about me. She's probably wondering where I've been.

"Come on Lily." Elliot whispers, extending his hand. I take it and follow him to his car. He said he was taking me shopping and what not. He opened the car door for me and began driving.

He looked really happy for some odd reason I still don't know why. "Why are you so happy?" I speak. He turns to me and smiles.

"I'm just happy you aren't trying to leave anymore. You make me happy." He turns back and I nod slowly. He's so weird.

-

After the drive I jumped out and walked closer to Elliot. The girls in the parking lot was staring him down. I totally forgot he's like some famous rich guy. He grabs my hand and we walk inside the store. "So what do you want?" He asks as we stop next to some guy cologne store.

"I don't really care." I speak lowly. He hums in response and picks up a watch.

"Gold or silver." He speaks showing me the watches. I shrug.

"Gold." He nods. "I'll like to buy all of the gold watches." I gasp and slap his arm.

"That's like two thousand dollars Elliot." He smirks and looks at me. "And seriously what are you gonna do with all those watches?" He thinks before speaking.

"I'm glad you care. I just said that so you would say something." He puts the watch back and grabs my hand pulling me into his chest. I groan and pull apart but his grip only gets tighter.

"Elliot." I spit out . He chuckles ,sending me unwanted chills but he doesn't let go. "Why aren't you screaming ? Trying to get away." He asks.

I sigh and shrug. "Last week when I tried to leave ,Jackie and Amelia locked me in the room for two hours. Don't you remember that?" He grins as he nods his head. I went outside and saw a lady . I told her to call the police because I'm being kidnapped but all she did was laugh and said "you're crazy."

I mean what the fuck?!!

"Let's go get you some clothing."

-
After hours of being with Elliot , we were finally done. What the hell am I doing here ? I should go this is my chance to go , to see Mrs.Kim again. To work back in the library.

While Elliot was getting us food , I left. This time I won't fail. I grin evilly .

Elliot.

"Can I have one grilled cheese sandwich and a Frappuccino?" I ask the male worker. He nods and gets busy with what's he's doing.

ring ring.

I groan picking up my phone. "What?"

"Boss , Pablo is not paying what he owes . He wants to see you." Leo speaks. I sigh , running my fingers threw my hair. "I'll be there in fifteen minutes." The man gives me Lily's sandwich.

"Alright." I hang up and look for Lily. I see a girl sitting on the chair. She looked like Lily so I walked up to her. "Here Lily." She turns around but my eyes widen when it's not Lily.

"Lily?" She speaks. I look around and see no sign. She really left?! No .. no ... NO!

I tug my hair to let some of my frustrations out. Why would she leave ? I mean I thought maybe we would get along and she would accept the fact that she's my wife.

I slumped onto the ground and placed my hands on my knees. "Lily.." I whisper.

Small feet and familiar shoes stop next to me and I look up seeing an angelic face. "You're crying." She speaks.

"I thought you left." She sighs and she puts a hand on her hip."

"I was going to but whats the point? You'll look for me . And plus I don't know where to go." I grin while holding onto her legs.

"Don't leave. Ever again." She nervously chuckles and steps back up.

"You're embarrassing yourself."

"O M G ! Is Elliot Luciano proposing !" A girl squeals. Lily blushes and pulls away. She starts walking and I walk behind her slapping her butt.

"Don't touch me!!" She yells.

"But it's fun wifey."

-

"So fucking Pablo here doesn't wanna owe me my products." I say while pointing a gun to his head. He shivers and lifts his head up.

He spoked lowly "Message from Jaxon . H-he said that he'll destroy your happiness and that if you don't bring five million dollars to him ... he'll take .. your wife." He slumps his head down and my anger roars.

He's gonna take my wife? Lily ? Yea fucking right. "Kill him." I speak. My men nod and Pablo starts to scream in fear.

I walk to Jackie and speak. "Are you and Lily getting along?" She shrugs. "She still flinches when I come near her." I nod and sigh. "The only person she's comfortable with is Sarah."

I went upstairs to the kitchen and found Sarah and Lily talking. "Good evening Mr.Luciano." Sarah greets me. I smile and look over to Lily.

"Tomorrow is our date Lily." She groans and looks over to Sarah. It's like she's completely ignoring me. "Do you hear me Lily? I'm taking you on a date." She looks at me and rolls her eyes before turning towards the sink.

Is she bipolar??! What's wrong with her!! I grab her and sling her small body on my shoulder. "You can't do this!" She yells pounding my back.

"When I talk to you , you speak." She whimpers as I roughly place her on the bed. I stare into those damn gorgeous eyes and lean closer to her lips. "Is that understood?"

"No." I smirk , placing kisses on her neck. I hear her soft moans and I look up to see her biting her lips. Fuck that's hot. "Say yes and I'll stop."

"Y-yes." She slurs out. I chuckle and place a kiss on her cheek before going to the side of my bed. "Now let's take a nap."

She sighs laying on the other side. I come behind her and place my arms on her small waist. "Mine." Was the only thing I said before drifting off to sleep with Lily Jenkins in my arms.

>EDITED.