Welcome To The Battlefield

Bakugou was all suited up, in position and ready to face who he would call a rival, Todoroki. An icyhot asshat, who liked to anger him, constantly. Kirishima sat in the crowd his elbows on his knees as he watched, ready to watch the fight. Todoroki smirked running a hand through his hair, getting into position as the two teens waited for the sign to fight. Silence filled the battleground until the signal was sounded, Bakugou smirked watching as his rival raised his arms to his side, fire and ice swirling around his hands.

The boys ran towards one another, Todoroki shooting a fireball his way as the spike-haired boy jumped up missing the shot. Once the teen was in the air he chuckled letting off a loud explosion aiming at the other teen. Todoroki grumbled falling back slightly because of the hit, before pushing himself up. He frowned circling the explosive teen throwing more fireballs his way. This time, Bakugou fell back, his head hitting the ground as a deathly loud screeching sound filled his ears. He screamed, holding his hands over his ears.

His eyes clamping shut as Todoroki dropped his arms looking over at the teen. Bakugou never fell and didn't get back up again, screw that. Never did he scream, Kirishima shot up rushing to his side ignoring the classmates stares of confusions. The red haired boy rushed to his side searching the grass for Bakugou's hearing aids, his heart pounding and fear coursing through his veins as he finally pulled up the two red hearing aids. He turned around to see Todoroki as frowned. "Get Mr.Aizawa, HURRY." The teen quickly nodded running away from the scene not asking any questions.

Kirishima lightly tapped the boy's shoulder holding out his hearing aids to him. He made a small sign to Bakugou once he looked up at the red head. He softly nodded attaching his hearing aids back on before hiding his face in his chest, embarrassment and insecurity filling him. Kirishima didn't hesitate to hug him back sighing softly, as he gently stood up, picking Bakugou up in the process and brought him out of the arena. Students stood up confused, slowly making their way out of the battleground.

Mr.Aizawa met up with the two teens in the common room, as Todoroki stood beside him obviously confused. Half-and-Half had never seen Kirishima carrying Bakugou, hell he'd never seen the blonde so vulnerable. "What happened?" The red head didn't put Bakugou down as he replied, he felt bad for his best friend. "His um-.." He signalled to Bakugou's hearing aids with his head as Sensei nodded. "I see, is he okay?" The red head replied with a nod, flashing his shark like teeth. "Just a little, um.. embarrassed as you could guess." He awkwardly chuckled as Todoroki raised an eyebrow looking over at Bakugo.

"So, what exactly happened?" Bakugo sighed shaking his head. "Nothing, icyhot. Leave me alone." His voice quiet and slightly shaky as he curled up closer to Kirishima's chest. Todoroki opened his mouth but closed it, Mr.Aizawa placed a hand on his shoulder cutting him off. "You may get changed, school's over now." The Half-and-half boy sighed in defeat before nodding and leaving the common room towards his dorm room. "I can trust you to take Bakugo to your dorm room, so have a good day boys." Sensei left after that, leaving the boys to walk to their shared dorm room.

Once Kirishima managed to lock the door, still holding Bakugo I must add, he sighed placing the blonde onto his bed. "Stay.." His voice quiet as he tugged on the red head's sleeve. "But I- I need to tell everyone that you're okay-" "No one cares, just stay with me. I want fucking cuddles, so hug me already Shitty hair." The red head's cheeks flushed hesitating before sitting on the bed beside him. Bakugo cuddled up to his chest once again, Kirishima gently ran a hand through his spikey hair sighing softly. "I'm sure people do care, it's just- ..you're defensive." He shrugged. "It's kinda cute though, I must add." Bakugou felt his cheeks heat up, a dark pink hue lighting his face up. "S-shut up! I'm not cute!"

Kirishima chuckled resting his head on Bakugou's, the blonde spikes tickling his skin as he did so, but he didn't mind. "Well, to me you are and don't deny it. You may act tough, look- well, hot as fuck.. But you hide everything behind anger.. I- why do you do that? I've known you since we were kids, and you weren't always like this.. so, what happened?" Bakugo bit his bottom lip, lightly chewing on the inside of his mouth listening to his words. "I- uh.. I guess, i just..-" He sighed dropping his act. "I guess I just got scared of being hurt more.. but it's just- no matter what I do, I always get hurt eventually.. I'm glad I don't have to spend my time with my so called mother anymore. I guess that helped slightly." He sighed shrugging as he tilted his head to look up to Kirishima. "You helped, a fuck lot.. You do everything just for me. Why..?"

The red haired boy paused taking in what he said, before lightly kissing his forehead, causing both of the teens to blush. "I'm glad you don't have to stay with that asshole anymore as well, heh.. I'm fucking glad that I get to stay with you. I'd do anything for you because you mean everything to me, and I don't know what I'd do without you." Kirishima smiled, their foreheads touched as he spoke. "I- uh.. r-really?" The taller boy chuckled nodding. "Yes, really. Ba- Katsuki, you mean everything to me."