Anxiety

Long story short, Kirishima had woken up before the hot headed Male and left to go to the bathroom leaving Bakugou alone in the room. The teen had his hand clenched and his teeth bared as he heard sniggers and gossip spreading from the hallway, two girls laughing. He took a deep breath listening to the two, his nails digging into his hand as he did so. "...disabled-... Yeah! That's what I think.." Words were cut off because of the thickness of the walls and door separting him from the hall. Yeah, the gossip could be showing that they feel bad for him but at the same time they could be making fun of him. He wasn't going to let the small slither of a chance that they could be actually caring towards him be true.

Bakugou grumbled to himself, changing his clothes into a somewhat sporty outfit. A light blue oversized hoodie that went over his hands causing him to smile slightly as he forcefully pulled on a pair of Jean's and trainers. He couldn't really make up his mind whether or not he wanting to beat the living hell out of his punchbag or let his mind wander and regress, so he pouted childishly sitting on his bed once again.

Kirishima soon returned, his cheeks flushing a soft pink as he looked over at the teen boy. Bakugou's shoes had been kicked off, his body sprawled on his bed gazing upwards. His left hand had his sleeves over it, and his right hand had made it's way into his mouth. He was softly suckling on his thumb, in his own world. The red head slowly walked over to the bed sitting on the end placing a soft hand on his knee, not to shock the boy, but to lightly rub him causing him to looked over at him.

The blonde teen flinched shyly sitting up, his hand fumbling with his sleeve a small trail of salvia dripping down his chin. Kirishima chuckled, gently rubbing it away. "You okay, hun?" Bakugou blushed looking down at his lap, nodding slowly. "Y-yes Da- Kirishima.." The red head ruffled his hair, kissing his forehead. "Were you going to say Daddy?" He chuckled. "I- I um.. s-sorry.." He rubbed his eyes with his sleeved hand. "No, no.. Come 'ere." He held out his arms which Bakugou responded by cuddling up to his chest. "I'll be your Daddy, baby." He kissed his cheek hugging him close.

The blonde teen giggled childishly, his legs on either side of Kirishima's waist, as he sat on his lap. He looked up, smiling shyly. "R-really?" He nodded, looking into his red orbs. "Yes, really, baby. Now, do you have any preferred little nicknames you'd like?" Bakugou smiled widely, quickly nodding. "Y-yes Daddy! I um.. well- I like the um.. g-gender neutral nicknames.. like U-um.. Bun bun, buddy, bunny, kitty, kit, hun, kat.. I um! Also, I like being c-called p-prince and princess.." He continued to ramble on as Kirishima chuckled ruffling his spikey hair to gain his attention.

"I see, if you don't mind me asking, by any chance are you gender neutral?" Bakugou nodded again his thumb making it's way back into his mouth as his eyes sparkled of innocence. Kirishima gently pulled his thumb back out, sighing. "How about we actually buy you a pacifier?" The smaller boy's eyes lit up as he quickly nodded, his lips slurred and mixed together as he spoke fast. "Yespleasedaddythankyousomuch!" The red head kissed his cheek smiling softly. "You're welcome, princess. Now, would you like to go now? I'm sure everyone is in class by now."

The blonde teen giggled nodding. "Otay!" Kirishima nodded at that. "Okay, before we set off, how old are you buddy?" The smaller boy held up three fingers smiling brightly. "B-but sometimes I can be younger! But most of the time I'm four..?" He shrugged giggling as his hair was ruffled. "Daddy, can I change into thome overalls?" A slight lisp being displayed as the red head nodded as he grabbed a pair of short-overalls before skipping into the ensuite-bathroom changing into them before returning.

His sleeves over his hands as he beamed, his eyes sparkling with innocence as Kirishima lightly entwined his hand with his. They walked out of the shared dorm room and out of the building. The two boys climbed into Kirishima's car which he managed to afford and starting driving them to the closest mall.

~❤~💙~

Once they arrived, Kirishima held Bakugou's hand keeping him close not wanting him to get lost. Bakugou smiled to himself sneaking a few glances over to the taller boy, blushing once their gaze met a few times. "Come on princess, in here." The shark-teethed boy smiled down at him leading him into a conveniently placed regression store. Bakugou's eyes lit up as he gazed around the store, stuffies were lined up on the far wall along with many pacifiers and a few blankets.

"Well, here we are cutie. Anything you want, I'll get for you." The blonde teen nodded, happily pulling Kirishima along to a rack of personalised pacifiers. "Can I get a princess and prince one?!" The red head chuckled nodded ruffling his hair. "Of course, princess, any others?" After a few hours of contemplating the two teens managed to leave the mall, bags full of clothing, stuffies and pacifiers with clips. Another thing that they had bought is a light pink blanket, patterns of flowers sewn along the edges.

Bakugou hadn't let go of the blanket since they left the mall, now here he was. Curled up on the bed, the banket wrapped around him like a cocoon with Kirishima holding him close to his chest. The blondie's head was one his chest, the personalised 'princess' pacifier in his mouth. Pink and silver beads outlined it, the words a slightly different shade of pink standing out with purple sequins filling the rest of the pacifier. They had been sat like this for a good two hours, Kirishima scrolling through his phone and Balugou just layed there suckling on his pacifier, his head in the clouds as usual. But this time, he was at peace.