Little Friends

A loud knock at the door caused Bakugou to whine in his sleep, shifting closer to Kirishima who sighed gently moving him to the side making sure not to wake him. He gently kissed his forehead before walking over to the door yawning, as he opened it. "Oh thank you! Okay, okay! Kiri, I need your help, or Bakugou's or someones! I don't know, just help me!" A certain raven haired boy rambled, his hands shaking as he pointed to Denki's dorm room. "I need you to try and calm down Mr.Pikachu from a um.. fit he's having."

Kirishima raised an eyebrow before moving out of the way of the door closing it behind him. "Okay, calm down, tell me what's wrong and why you need my help." Sero quickly nodded, grabbing onto his arm dragging him down the hallway. "Well, um.. I sorta um.. couldn't find a certain 'object' for him and now he's throwing a tantrum." Kirishima slowly nodded letting out a sigh through his nose. "Care to be more specific over what this 'object' is? I have to get back to Katsuki before he wakes up." Sero raised an eyebrow but shook it off.

"Um.. okay, well first of all don't question and Denki is a little. Heh.. I sorta lost his pacifier.." Kirishima paused holding up a hand to stop him from talking again. "So, Bakugou isn't the only one? Plus that really didn't surprise me that he's a little, and how in the love of All Might do you lose your child's pacifier!?" Sero opened his mouth to form an 'o' shape. "Bakugou's a little- wait, that isn't the point here. I don't know! He was sleeping, and now I can't find it, and he won't sleep again until I find it! So help me out buddy, pleaaaseee!"

Kirishima rolled his eyes playfully. "I'm going to help you, and okay." The two boys stood in front of the dorm room slowly opening it. Denki lay on his stomach in the middle of the dorm room, tears still running down his face and his arms hitting the floor repeatedly along with his legs. Sero rushed over to him picking him up, balancing him on his hip gently rocking him.

"It's okay, daddy's here. See, uncle Kiri's here and he's going to help us find your binky, okay?" The little nodded, wiping away the tears with the sleeves of his pikachu onesie. "Y-yes D-d-daddy.." The red head walked into the room sighing softly. "Okay, little guy, how old are you?" He attempted to make conversation as the blonde boy muttered a quiet '5'. Kirishima nodded playfully ruffling his hair earning a small giggle. "I see you're older than Katsuki, maybe you two can play together later when he wakes up from his nap." Denki quickly nodded smiling widely. "Otay uncle kiri!"

"Now, can you tell me what your binky looks like?" The small boy nodded. "It's yewwow and has a pikachu on it!" He held out on eof his arms smiling widely. "I see, so it looks like you." Kirishima chuckled starting to search through the abundance of sheets on the bed. Denki giggled at his statement. "Yes it looks wike me!" Kirishima hummed in response before finally finding the pacifier and handing it to Denki who happily placing it in his mouth suckling on the plastic. "Thank you so much, buddy! So, could we talk about Bakugo-" He was cut off by a loud cry coming from down the hall. "Heh, give me a minute, I'll get him and we can talk."

The red head left the dorm walking to his own picking up Bakugou who was still wrapped up in the blankets, his pacifier on the bed beside him. "Hey, hey.. Daddy's here Kitten." He spoke gently rocking the age regressed teen kissing his nose softly. "Would you like your pacifier?" The blonde nodded, his eyes still slightly droopy. "Wes pwease Daddy.." His words mumbled as Korishima nodded gently pushing the 'Princess' pacifier in his mouth. "Okay, I'm going to bring you to Uncle Sero because me and him want to talk. I'll stay with you, and you can have another nap or you can play with Denki. Okay?"

Bakugou nodded smiling beneath the pacifier as Kirishima stood back up. "Okay, kitten." He kissed his forehead walking back to Sero's and Denki's dorm. The pikachu boy sat on the floor colouring as Sero smiled at the two teen's arrival. Kirishima sat beside Sero on the bed, Bakugou still curled up to his chest with the blankets wrapped around him. "You weren't kidding, how old is he?" "Usually 4 but im guessing he's younger now." The raven haired boy nodded. "I see." Denki looked up smiling widely as Bakugou sat up in Kirishima's arms rubbing his eyes. Denki skipped over to them looking down at the blonde spikey haired boy. "Can we pway?" Katsuki slowly nodded letting out a small kitten like yawn.

"Otay.. Daddy, can I pway?" Kirishima nodded gently placing him down. "Of course, Princess." Bakugou smiled beneath his pacifier as the red head took the blanket from him, gently tying it like a cape around his shoulders. Katsuki giggled, before following Denki to a play chest and started playing with some dolls with him. "You call him princess?" Kirishima let out a small 'hmm' and turned to Sero nodding. "Yes, he let's me call him anything along the lines of being gender neutral, what do you call Denki when he's regressed?"

He shrugged looking over to the two regressed teens. "Kitten, baby boy, Pikachu, prince you know." Kirishima nodded smiling softly. "How did you find out about Denki being a little?" He shrugged again, letting ou ta small chuckle. "We were out together and he wandered off, found him practically drooling over that pikachu onesie. So I bought it for him, he's my little pikachu.. Heh- anyway, you?" The red head smiled.

"Found him, sucking his thumb and in his own world. Bought him pacifiers and his blanket that he won't let go of." He chuckled. "I love my little kitten."