A quiet moment alone

A few weeks had passed and Bakugou was finally allowed out of the hospital once he awoke. Kirishima wouldn't leave his side once they were back at the dorms, so here they were: Katsuki curled up on Kirishima's lap, a red dragon onesie on with his 'princess' pacifier in while the red head ran a hand through his hair. "Dwaddy-" His word muffled by his pacifier but Kirishima let out a small hum, loosening his grip so Katsuki could sit up and face him. "Yes, Princess. Is everything okay?" Katsuki nodded, fidgeting with his sleeves. "I need potty, Dwaddy.."

"Sweetie, you have your pullup on, it's okay." The ash blonde pouted, a blush forming on his cheeks. "B-but I don't w-wanna.." He looked down at his lap, as Eijiro sighed, sitting up straighter and sat his little onto his lap. He gently kissed his cheek, rubbing his back for reassurance. "It's okay, go ahead if you need to go, then go. I'll change you right after, so you're not uncomfortable." Katsuki let out a quiet whimper, hiding his face in the taller boy's shoulder. He tensed, before letting his bladder take control, he groaned, slowly nodding his head once he was done. "That's my kitten, good job!" Eijiro smiled, picking up Katsuki and brought him over to the changing mat he bought a few days prior and layed him down.

Katsuki smiled beneath his pacifier as the taller teen started to unzip his onesie before pulling down his soiled pullup. Eijiro threw it into the bin in the corner of the room, taking some baby wipes as he started to clean his baby thoroughly. He gently powdered him and kissed his cheek. "Pullup or diaper, baby?" His voice soft and comforting as Katsuki looked at him innocently. "Dwiaper pwease!" The red head chuckled nodding as he held out three different ones for his baby to pick from. Katsuki had picked out one with the pattern of stars and planets, so Eijiro strapped it around him before zipping his onesie back up.

He picked Katsuki back up, before sitting him on his lap once again as he unpaused his laptop playing a cartoon for the blonde to watch. They sat like that for another ten minutes until there was a knock at the door, Eijiro had managed to fall asleep with Katsuki in his arms. The blonde slowly fidgeted and slid out of his arms before toddling over to the door. "Who ish it?" There was a pause before an all too familiar voice was heard on the other side. "It's me, Mina, can I come in?" Katsuki managed to open the door as the pink alien girl walked in, gently shutting the door behind herself.

She took notice of Katsuki with a pacifier in his mouth and the noticeable bulge of the diaper beneath his onesie and smiked softly. "Hey little guy, is your daddy still asleep?" She bent down to him, as Katsuku sat on the floor nodding. "Daddy fwell aslweep, earlwier." He turned around pointing to the sleeping red head. "Do you want me to wake Daddy up?" He tilted his head as Mina giggled, ruffling his messy hair. "I only came to tell you two something, so if you want yes you can." She nodded as Katsuki crawled over to the bed, climbing up onto Eijiro's lap. "Daddy, wake uuup!" The red head groaned, slowly opening his eyes. "Yes, princess?"

Katsuki pointed to Mina who shyly waved. "I didn't know Bakugou was a little, but it's adorable." She smiled as Eijiro sat up, the blonde moving off of his lap, and was placed onto the floor near a mountain of toys which he happily grabbed and started to play with. "Yep, it sure is, anyway.. Why did you come over here, sorry if that sounded rude I'm tired." He chuckled rubbing the back of his neck, as Mina shrugged. "It's okay, and I just came over to tell you that I'm planning a sleepover tonight, um.. I was going to tell Sero and Kami next." She smiled, giggling as her eyes averted to Katsuki who was in a world of his own, playing with two dolls.

"Ah, okay. We'll be there, oh and a heads up! Kami is a little too, Sero is obviously his caregiver." Mina's eyes lit up as she let out a small squeal. "Can I do something?! I mean- at the sleepover, I'll only invite our squad and a few others and we can all take care of Bakugou and Kami!" Eijiro shrugged looking over to Bakugou. "I mean, sure? Who do you have in mind, it'll have to be people we trust though." The pink haired girl nodded smiling. "Of course! How about Todoroki, Izuku and Uraraka? I mean, everyone in our group seems to be warming up to them." The red head nodded, smiling softly. "Yeah okay then, we'll be there what time?"

"Um.. What's his bedtime if you have one? I don't want to mess up your squeduals." Eijiro nodded, thankful for her asking that. "Thank you, um.. I believe it's 8 or half past 8 at latest. Katsuki has a sorta thing where he has to do everything at a specific time, you know?" Mina nodded, noting his words. "Ah, okay! How about we have everyone mentioned hang out all weekend today's only Friday, so? Is that okay?" Eijiro nodded again, as Katsuku tugged on his pant leg, the red head picked him up in response he looked at the time. "Ah, time for breakfast isn't it, princess?" The blonde nodded eagerly as Eijiro smiled, kissing his cheek. "I'll tell the others, have a good day, if you need me I'll be in my room." Mina left the dorm after that, and Eijiro sat Katsuki down at the desk.

"I'll get you breakfast, I'll be right back. Remember, no leaving this room and don't leave this chair okay?" The blonde little nodded, smiling beneath his pacifier. "Otay Daddy!"