Over

18+ MATURE CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNING: brief sexual scene, slight manipulation/coersion

_________________________________

V:

                 He had a fight with her. It wasn't surprising. He saw it coming. Whatever bond he had felt—he didn't feel it anymore. He didn't feel it for a long time and every time he tried to ask her about it, she evaded his questions. Tzuyu was irritating him. For her sake and his own guilty mind, he kept busy as to not think of Joy or want to see her. Yerim kept him updated on how she was doing great and how she was busy and seemed happy just planning weddings. It was no surprise to him to see how close his sister had gotten to Joy. They share one brain cell when it comes to soulmates and love. He was just glad Joy was transitioning really well from Jungkook not being her soulmate—she seemed to take it better than he did with Irene.

(My) Sooyoung
Sana and Mark have some
time next week. Are you
free? 🙏

Taehyung was glancing at his phone. The anticipation of seeing her was making him anxious. He just wanted to see her. He even had Baekhyun tell him when she would go to the café, just so he could get a glimpse of her. That was four days ago. Baekhyun didn't question him, saying he would help him in his "forbidden" love. He laughed at that and then did not deny it when his longtime friend asked him if he really did have feelings for Joy. He also didn't deny it from Namjoon who apparently had seen them kiss.

Tae Tae ♡
I should have time.
Anything for you

(My) Sooyoung
🤨 ... u flirt

Tae Tae ♡
Only wit u 😘

(My) Sooyoung
I'm callin' the police 📞

He started to laugh at her reply. Even if he didn't see her in the flesh, he had kept in contact through messaging. It was always under the pretense that it was for work but he had wanted to just talk with her. It amazed him how easy she just called off his teasing.

Closing his eyes, he leaned back on the couch. His dreams were too reoccurring. He woke up frustrated every day, even though Tzuyu would be next to him every other night he would lock himself in the bathroom to find release. With one person in mind—and one name mumbled for his lips. It was not Tzuyu's. There should be shame. It was only shameful he couldn't be with Joy like in his dreams and once had been. 

He must have been too into his thoughts that he didn't notice someone coming in until he heard the steps. He lazily looked up to see Tzuyu. She was smiling at him, a bag in hands. It was as if she almost forgot they fought.

"You're home!"

He nodded, going along with her happy attitude. "You don't have duty today?"