Nightmare

Joy:

Wednesday, March 3rd, 2021

               She was a little nervous and packing for the weekend was making it that much more real. They were going to meet Taehyung's mother and she was nervous. She never met Jungkook's parents and she wasn't even sure if Eunwoo had parents. She stopped her thoughts. He was officially under investigation for the things he had done. He wasn't allowed anywhere near her and she had filed her side of things.

It was weird knowing that Jisoo was representing her and Namjoon had been the one to arrest him.

Joy laughed, mid-packing, Namjoon and Jisoo really were made for each other. She started to wonder how soulmates even work and who decided them. She smiled to herself—bringing her journal she was holding to her chin. Whoever chose her to be with Taehyung and to be so strongly bonded—she thanked them. He was, her everything. She didn't know how she lasted so long without him and how she suffered for six months in where he was there and they knew each other but weren't together.

A bark woke her from her reverie. She looked to the bed and saw Yeontan there. Curiously she placed her journal down and the bark came again from the living room. Yeontan sat up and jumped off the bed and ran out the bedroom. She followed behind and covered her mouth when she saw Taehyung holding the white Maltese she had been wanting to adopt.

"Awe, I'm your everything? Baby, you're my everything too. I saw her as I walked by and remembered her from the dreams. Haetnim, right?"

She nodded, walking up and taking the puppy from him. She was in love. This was exactly like their dreams and she paused remembering what a lot of her dreams entailed. She turned slowly on her heels to face Taehyung who was looking down and scratching the nape of his neck. He knew what she was thinking and she thought he would have been smirking and not being this bashful.

"If I recall, that only happens after we get married and the last time we were intimate was last Saturday. Not—that I am complaining—just an observation."

Joy titled her head to the side. He was anxious. He had been anxious for some time now and she never knew why. She was waiting patiently for him to tell her because she knew he would. It almost seemed like he was scared to say something. She gently smiled and got closer to him, kissing his cheek before caressing his cheek with her hand.

"Tae, you can tell me anything. I hate secrets."

Taehyung pulled her into his arms, Haetnim still in her arm. There was mirth in his eyes and he held her-swaying side to side. "I know and I'll tell you once I build enough courage."

"What, you're going to ask me to marry you?" she giggled when he playfully flicked her nose.

"Do you want to carry my child that eagerly? Because if I recall—"

She covered his mouth and shook me her head. "It's called a joke, Kim Tae."

"You're too cute when your flustered. Were you packing?" at his words she remembered her previous worries. "She'll love you."