***WHAT'S DOES THAT MEAN FOR US?***

Vincenzo's point of view

When Lorenzo's school eas over I was quick to carry him home. When we arrived at the house the door was locked. I asked Lorenzo if he knew where his mothers extra key was. He replied " It's under a fake stone over there" pointing to the garden. I for one could not tell the difference to see which one was fake so I looked at them one by one. When I finally found the key. I took from the container and placed the stone back in its rightful place. When I stepped inside I saw a note on the table. It read:

Vincenzo, Please do me a favor and watch Lorenzo until I get back. My father had a heart attack and is at the hospital so I am at the hospital now. Ifni is not back by 3:00 pm give Lorenzo his evening bath and lunch.

Love,
Camilla

I was ecstatic at the fact that Camilla trusted me enough to leave me with Lorenzo. Lorenzo walked up to his room saying he was going to change leaving me alone with my thoughts. My mind started to drift to the fact that Camilla and I have a child. She hid him from me for four years. She has given me the chance to make up for the years I have missed and I am thankful for that but the question that keeps on bugging me is that ' What does this mean for us?'

I know she said she didn't believe in love but I am deeply in love with her and I don't give up that easily and I definitely not going down without a fight. I was brought back to the real world by Lorenzo calling my name " Daddy, Daddy, DADDY" I replied, " Yes Lorenzo?". " Can you come to play with me?" He asked. I made my way towards him and said" Yes. What are playing?" He replied " Monopoly."

"Just to warn you I am the king of monopoly." I stated confidently and he replied, " We'll see because I learned from the best." I instantly knew he was talking about his mother. A few hours of playing and we were tired. We made our way towards the bed and fell asleep.

Camillas point of view

In the hospital, they told me that my dad's heart attack was caused by stress and tiredness so he should avoid all those things. They also said that he will have to be kept here under observation for about two weeks and then he will be free to leave. I took a seat beside his bed and held his hand kissing it softly. He signed in content " Cam. Why are you here? Go home to your son." He said weakly. I shook my head viciously saying " He's with his dad he's fine but your not and I want to be here for you."

He chuckled and said, " I always admired how you cared so much for me and not yourself but as your father, I demand that you go home." " Bu-" I was cut by him giving me the ' This is not up for discussion look. I took my bag and walked back over to hos bed kissing him on the forehead. I will be here first thing tomorrow after I bring Lorenzo to school. After leaving the hospital and drove straight home. When I opened the door it the house was almost untouched. To how silent the house was I assumed that they had gone out. When I walking to my room I glimpsed Lorenzo's room with a monopoly on the ground. I slowly pushed the door open and looked at the bed to see that he and Vincenzo were sleeping. It was so cute.

Picture of Lorenzo and Vincenzo sleeping

J tore my gaze from there sleeping figures and went to clean up their monopoly game

J tore my gaze from there sleeping figures and went to clean up their monopoly game. When I was finished cleaning up. I went straight to the kitchen ready to prepare for lunch. It was half an hour past three which means Lorenzo will be hungry when he wakes up. I made three grilled cheese sandwiches cutting them into triangular pieces. When I was finished I walked up to the stairs into Renzo's room. I went over to him and shook his light " Renzo, Renzo" I called. When his eyes opened slightly he jumped from the bed causing Vincenzo to wake up too. "Mommy, mommy. Where were you?" He asked. " I was at the hospital with grandpa because He is sick," I replied. He didn't get a chance to answer because his stomach growled in hunger. I chuckled light and said come and eat.

I passed a plate to each of them and one for myself. " What do you want to drink?". Lorenzo said apple juice and Vincenzo said orange. I poured two glasses of orange juice and one apple. When we were finished eating Lorenzo went to hos room to play and left me and Vincenzo alone.

***********************************

Thank you soo much for reading the chapter I hoped you liked it. Please comment with your opinion and vote. Follow my account I would really appreciate it thank you.

With lots of love❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ author.