***GO ON A DATE WITH ME***

Camilla point of view

I just realized that he had feelings for me and it took a fight with my sister for me to figure that out. The way he stood of for me was amazing and that made me realize that he can actually be nice and probably not be like Lucas. Right now I am working out in the gym at my house because I got bored waiting for Vincenzo to bring Lorenzo home though these days I think that I barely do anything with Lorenzo. It's probably because I am used to doing everything it's just a bit hard sharing.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard a scream from upstairs " MOMMY" the voice shouted. I instantly realized that it was Lorenzo and I ascended the stairs and say him walking from the kitchen. "Mommy!!" He shouted as he came running into my arms. I picked him up and hugged him tightly while spinning him around. " Mommy, why are you sweaty?" Lorenzo asked. " I was working out in the gym," I replied. Lorenzo smiled at this and said, " Can I come and work out with you?" I smiled and nodded my head. I remember the day when we had a part of the gym built especially for Lorenzo but as he grew we brought new things in.

I sent Lorenzo to his room to change and looked over at Vincenzo. " Are you coming to the gym with us?" I asked. He scratched the back of his neck and said: " I want to come but I have nothing to wear sadly." I looked at him closely analyzing his stance to see if he was really telling the truth. He was so I said, " You can use Ben's shorts or whatever while we leave your clothes to wash." He smiled at me and said," Are you sure he wouldn't mind."

I started to think about it hard before I said:" I don't know but j gave it to you so he has no say." He just laughed as I went upstairs for the shorts and gave them to him. He walked into the bathroom to change and came out wearing only the shorts. I ripped my eyes away from his abs and went to check in Lorenzo. I opened the door go Lorenzo finishing pulling down his shirt. I smiled at him and went over to grab his hand and descending the stairs towards the gym.

When we were in the gym, Lorenzo was quick to go towards his weights as well as Vincenzo. I wasn't ready for the weights yet so I went over to the flat Mat and did some abs workout. Halfway through the workout, I felt eyes on me. I stopped mid-pushup to see who. My eyes raised from the mat and to whom was looking at me.  When I looked up I was greeted by the eyes of Vincenzo who was in the middle of pulling up the weights but was looking at me. "What?" I asked.

He seemed to have been brought out of his alternate universe as he put back the weights and walked over the other mat beside mine. " I think I'm switching to and workout now." He replied. I simply nodded and continued my workout. When I was finished, I got up and heard Vincenzo's voice saying " Go in a date with me?" I looked down at him and said " No.". I was not going to let him go on a date with me that easily. I was young to let him work for it. " Why?" He asked.

I just looked at him and smiled walking over to the weight and adjusting them how I want. " What do I have to do to get you on a date with me?" I rubbed my chin as if I was thinking. "How about if you can do 100 pushups-" I said before I was cut off by Vincenzo saying " I can do that." I raised my finger indicating that I was not finished. " With me on your back." He still looked like he could do it. " You know that not going to be a challenge. Have you seen yourself? You are easy to lift."

I rolled my eye and sat him and sat on his back. I counted until we were at 98 before Lorenzo came and ask " Mommy, why are you sitting on daddy back." I easily replied " I am helping daddy workout. Do you want to help ?" He nodded his head and lifted him up and placed him on my lap telling Vincenzo to continue. I wasn't surprised when he made it to the one hundred push-ups because have you seen his built. He dreams of being at the gym. When I  got off his back he stood up saying " Dates at 8'o clock, babe.". He then walked out of the gym and let me tell you. It was a sight to watch.

***********************************

Thank you all for reading this chapter. I really hoped you liked it and if you did please vote. Always comment your thoughts and opinions, they are always welcomed. Please follow my account. I would really appreciate it.

With lots of love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ author.