***I'M SORRY***

Camillas point of view

The ride home was quiet, not that I expected it to be joyful and fun. I mean, I just woke up from a coma and before that we had a fight. I was thinking of apologizing though because in a way I overreacted and it took me a while to figure that out. I now realized where he was coming from because it was like I didn't make an attempt top bond with his family. its just hard for me personally to trust people now more than ever because of my sister. I had a hard time trusting people then and I trusted her and I thought that would have meant something to her but I guess it didn't. if they liked each other I would have stepped aside and let then have their happily ever after but it hurt to know that she didn't feel the same way as me or even cared as much for me as I did for her.

I'm thinking of apologizing to Vincenzo because I know that I was wrong to judge people and always believe that they were going to hurt me and that's why I like to keep ,my distance. I'm thinking of changing that and opening up more because I've realized that mot everyone is the same and not everyone is gonna want to hurt me. " I'm sorry." I said to Vincenzo. his head snapped towards me as I said that. a smiled spread across his face as he said: I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have forced you to socialize knowing that the person you trusted the most hurt you the most.

I smiled at him happy that he accepted my apology and we were moving on. when we arrived at my house I didn't expect what I saw. Everything was as I left it, everything was in place. the house was clean and I was shocked. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but I thought that because Vincenzo would be busy Lorenzo would be at his house and mine would be closed and be collecting dust. I turned to him and said " Thank you." " For what?" he asked. " For keeping my house tidy even though you didn't have to." I replied. " It was no problem. Me and Lorenzo spent most of our time here and now I think that half of my wardrobe is here." he said before laughing.

I smile at him as we continued to walk. I was n]walking op to my room with Vincenzo hot on my tail. I immediately stopped dead in my tracks when I realized that I didn't thank him for watching over Lorenzo when I was in a coma. He bumped into my back not realizing that I had stopped. I turned around and came face to face with his chest. I craned my neck to look up at him and decided to give him a hug and muttered the words thank you. he didn't seem to hear me as he asked " What?" I spoke a little louder this time saying " Thank you, I mean for watching Lorenzo and everything else." he sighed deeply as he said " You don't have to say thank you Camille. Lorenzo is as much my son as he is yours and this house is your and that's why I took care of it."

I was so touched by his words I didn't know what else to do as I tipped up on my toes and kissed him on the lips. He was shocked at first but he eventually melted into the kiss. He gripped my smaller than usual waist and pulled me unbelievably closer to him as he deepen the kiss. I bit his bottom lip as he groaned and plunged his tongue into my mouth and pulling me up so my legs were wrapped around his waist and he pushed me against the wall.

This went on for a while and then we pulled away from each other breathless. " Will you be mine Camilla?" Vincenzo asked. I nodded my head but he said" I want to hear you say it ." I'm yours" I said

************************************************************************************************************

I'm sorry that I have been inactive for a while and I know that this chapter is short but thank you to all those who have been patient and I hope that ill get the time to write more chapters.

With lots of love author.