Intro

Erika Pov

Hi my name is Erika Costell I am 18 years old and I go to Cleveland High School where I am known as just Erika Costell or what i think and should say is quiet girl since I basically talk to no one I barely even have friends besides one who is name Chloe Bennet who graduated so I have no one here in this school and she is honestly my rock I looked up to her for everything and why's that is because she is older and quiet inspiring and I want to follow in her foot steps but I don't know where to start since I be starting late but anyhow Cortney got a full scholarship to her dream school named Vanderbilt University in Nashville Tennessee and it happens to be my dream college to go to so I am hoping I have a chance to attend there sooner then later but all that counts is I am able to attend the school but, everything changes in a snap of my fingers when my cell phone fell into the wrong hands.

Jake Pov

Hi my name is Jake Paul and I am 18 years old and I am know as Jake the Snake since I am one of the baddest kids in Cleveland High School and I happen to have a lot of friends but only talk to three name Anthony and Arie and Blue they are honestly so trustworthy that what makes me keep them by my side and I am really thankful I have them since my brother left to go to Ohio State so I technically don't see him most of the time so it's just me and the boys and they technically don't get in trouble so that basically me but I can say they do all get girls but not as much girls as I get they just throw there self at me and so I take that for an advantage but what those girls don't like is I am not up for an relationship since my ex girlfriend Brianna cheated on me with my ex best friend named Chance so right then and there I stop making friends and having relationships until one day my life change for the better all because my phone got in to somebody else's hands.

That's it for this intro I hope you liked it and I can tell you it isn't as great as any of the other intros I did but hey it's what I thought of and hopefully I can make a really good story line out of it so yeah I see you in the next chapter and have a great day and thanks for all the support and p.s. tell me what you think in the comments below or vote so I know what you think of it but have a great day and goodbye.