Just Let Me Go

( That is Finreal up there )

( WARNING! MENTION OF RAPE AND SUICIDE!)

After being molested, raped, beaten to a pulp,  and had ten babies aborted from kicks in the stomach since Finril was ten, he has since been in zombie mode and exed out all suicide idea's he had but one, drowning himself.

See, he a merman. When it's day, he completely human, but at night, his legs become glued together so he can no longer use his legs, and scales begin to grow, covering his human legs, and the top and middle of his tail form, then the bottom. And ta-da. Finreal has a tail until the sun comes up. It's been like that since I could remember.

Today, June 15, 2017, 14-year-old Finreal tries to commit suicide, via drowning, knowing when he takes his human form, he can no longer breath underwater.

What caused him to go along with this? Finreal's mate rejected him, breaking the last small slim of light left in his soul.

He slipt into the water as the sun came up and he slowly sunk to the lake floor.

Closing his eyes as he exhaled for the last time, he felt more ware enter his lungs.

Then, as his soul started to slip out, air was injected into my mouth by a pair of warm lips.

Finreal opened his eyes to see the man responsible for saving him. As both of their bodies swam upward for air, the word Mate popped up in Finreal's head.

When they emerged, Finreal noticed that the man still had is tail

When they emerged, Finreal noticed that the man still had is tail. Confused, he looked at the man, then was deeply kissed, which he backed away from quite violently.

" You feeling alright Mate?" The man asked, confusion crossing his mind.

Finreal decided one question, " How do you still have a tale?"

" I am a pureblood. But I have the feeling that that isn't the last question you will be asking me."

The man swam closer, so I swam back.

" I will not bite you know."

" I'm not interested in you, of living. So just let me go."

" My Mates would kill me if I did. Besides, our pureblooded lines cannot effort to lose our Omega."

It's very common for merfolk to have multiple mates, and also very common for an Omega to be born to each group or family's to carry on the bloodline.

Omega's are born with a female reproductive system and a male reproductive system.

" I just said I wasn't interested." Finreal said as he turned and started to swim away, but then the man stuck his now hardened teeth bit into Finreal's left shoulder, making Finreal scream in pain and flinch as his tale began to form again. Finreal whipped around and right hooked the man as his bite marked healed.