Don't Let Me Go

( Jade's P.O.V.)

" I would never leave you, nor would the others."

" Do you promise?" The crying Finreal asked, looking up at me.

" I promise. Now rest. I know you're tired."

He laid his head on my chest for the first time surprising me.

I put my right arm over his shoulders and closed my eyes. This boy is so sweet and little. What monster would do this to him?

The sound of water gurgling made me open my eyes to see Emore. It was strange, I didn't smell his scent. Or was it because Finreal's was so strong?

" Did he have another nightmare?" He asked, transforming back.

" More of a panic attack, but he's fine now. Tyriss went out to grab us lunch. Lay down, you look beat."

He laid down beside me and closed his eyes, relaxing.

Was it bad that I was jealous? 

( Sirus's P.O.V.)

My eyes flipped open when I heard a small heart-beat.

I went to open my coffin lid when Adrian ripped it open, making me jump.

" Could you not?" I asked.

He crouched down and put his left hand on my stomach.

" How can this be possible?" He asked me.

" Do we have to know?" I asked.

" In order to have more."

" I'm not going to be your breeder. Do you know how painful it will be for me to give birth, huh? I am only doing to do this two or thr-"

I was cut off by Adrian when he gently kissed me, smiling.

Did he really want a kid this bad?

He then picked me up and placed me on the couch we had and then started scribbling down things in the notepad kept on the kitchen table.

I got the sudden urge to pee, so I got up and went, and when I came out of the bathroom Adrian appeared, basically holding me up.

" What are you doing? I didn't lose balance."

" You will. Just let me help you around."

" Alright?"

Suddenly, I felt weak and Adrian caught me, picking me up bridal style and laid me on the couch.

" Is there something you want to tell me?" I asked as Adrian took out his cell phone as I became dizzy.

" Adrian? What?"

He started having a very loud conversation with the other person as I started to zone out.

The smell of blood filled the air as blood started coming into my mouth slowly.

" Don't drink it to fast. You'll get drunk off it."

" What is this?" I asked him. " Is our kid killing me?"

" She's just hungry. Just relax, alright?"

" Just relax? Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

" Yes. Just bring it straight to me. Ten boxes of O negative."

He hung up then left again and came back as quickly as he came with more blood.

" Her huh? Did you know about this?"

" I just saw her is all."

" Well, I think she just broke something."