Slowly...But Surely

( Tyriss's P.O.V.) 

( The Next Day)

I checked myself. Surprisingly I didn't put on much weight. What the hell was going on with me? I can't be pregnant, maybe something is wrong with my health. Emore is not going to be happy about this.

I put my clothes back on and slipped back into bed with Finreal, who was finally comfortable with the human touch.

He cuddled up to me, making me wrap my arms around him, causing a grin on his cute face, but he was still distant. And it will be like that forever.

Trauma will not just go away in a few days, even if said person is mated. Their still human.

I was drawn into a long thinking session, laying there awake for hours. I looked over at Jade who was laying behind Finreal, snoozing away.

What the hell is taking Emore so long to come home? It's not like his speeches are that long.

( Emore's P.O.V.)

" God... I needed this." I said as Sirius gave me a blowjob and Adrian pounded into me.

" Is Tyriss not appealing?" Adrian asked, putting his index finger into my ass, fingering me.

My fingers dug into the wall as a moan escaped my mouth.

" His sex drive is just disappearing, probably has to do with him losing weight. I was thinking about taking him to a- gah."

" You know that will not work, right? People don't need to know about us." Adrian said, pulling out of me and Sirus switched places, going to give Adrian a blowjob, letting me have a chance to talk and not be sidetracked.

" Something isn't right with him, and it's bugging me."

" He is favoring Finreal... because he is accepting the fact that he will never let us inside him. Might as well start accepting... it. Are Ty's bj's this good?"

" He leaves your cock sore."

" That doesn't answer my question." Adrian said, grabbing Sirus's head, pushing his cock further down into Sirus's throat.

I was sure the kid would gag, but he didn't, making Adrian's eyes roll back into his sockets.

" Please tell me you haven't been stuffing your cock down his throat like that for centuries."

" You already know the answer to that question."

Sirus moaned loudly as Adrian shoved his erect, come dripping cock into Sirus's ass.

I took a swig out of the open bottle of wine that was sitting on my desk, thinking of a solution for Ty's problem.

Was he depressed? That is a reason to get him to a doctor. Next thing you know he's cutting himself.

I swallowed another gulp up whine as Sirus started to moan non-stop, but didn't stop as Adrian began to drink his blood.

" Would you quit worrying, he'll be fine." Adrian said, flipping Sirus over, deeply kissing him as he started to finger him, his moans not being as consistent and loud.

" I better get back. You can lock up, alright?"

" Long as I get to be in that ass again, very soon."

We kissed deeply as he turned Sirus around with one hand and pounded into him again, the loud, consistent moaning coming back.

I left, feeling dirtier than usual.

Was I overthinking things? 

God, I hate this shit.