Trust... A Big Step

( Emore's P.O.V.)

" Tyriss, stop. You're making it sore you sex addict." I told him as pulled his head off my cock.

" It's not my fault you taste good."

" This " only come" diet isn't working. I can see your spine."

" I wish Finreal wasn't off-limits. He's the only one I really want to taste."

" He as rapped and molested. He needs time to heal. Besides, the war with the Alba has slowed down and near ended. We do not need to repopulate just yet."

I sat up and slipped into the water, causing Tyriss to exhale. " Fine, I'll go find someone else to-"

" Eat. I mean it." 

" Fine. You want a Hamberger?"

" Please."

We kissed deeply, then he took his shirt off, along with his boxers and slipped into the water and swam upward to the surface as I sat there, half-submerged letting my penis heal.

My heart hurt at the thought of what happened to Finreal, who was resting in the bed across the room, his feet and his head sticking out of the dark drown fleece blanket, his head laying on a hand made black pillow.

Just as I relaxed and continued to look at my beautiful mate, tears began to stream down his face and he began screaming as a puddle of urine was absorbed by a bed pad that had been laid down.

I pulled myself out of the water, letting my tail turn into legs and rushed over to comfort him.

" Wake up my dear. So you can see that you're safe in my arms." I said as he shook and cried in my arms.

His brown eyes fling open and he clung to me as he continued to shake.

" They are no longer here to cause you pain. You survived it all, and that is how you ended up with me, with us. You are safe with me, my love."

" S-s-sorry ab-about the bed." He said, looking up at me, his now hazel eyes full of panic.

" You didn't ruin it, there is a pad under you, see."

" And the boxers."

" It's just underwear."

He looked at me and pulled away, so I got dressed and handed him a pair of clean boxers and turned around.

" You can look. You've already have seen me."

" The tremble in your voice is not reassuring. Tell me when your down."

" Alright. Here's the dirty pad."

I turned around, seeing he didn't have his boxers on, looking at the ground.

" Do you want me to dress you?" I asked.

" It's just a test." He said, then slipped on the lime green boxers I gave him on.

" You're still too young for sex," I said, taking the pad off of the bed as Finreal looked over to mine and Tyriss's. " You can't become sexually active until your eighteen. And of course, if you're not ready, you don't have to do it.

" I'm hungry."

" How does a hamburger sound?"

Finreal's ears perked up. " That sounds amazing."

His voice was filled with joy.

" Tyriss, make that three hamburgers with a side of french fries."

" What does the little man want to drink?"

" Sweet tea, please." Finreal's voice said.

" Alright. I'll be back in just a few minutes."

" Uh... I'm guessing you are in charge. I just wanted to say that I don't want to have special treatment."

" I wasn't planning on it. When you are well, you will begin to get involved in something. I was told that massaging you would help get you comfortable with a person's touch. Do you mind? I promise I will not go past your wast line."

" I don't mind."

" Let me clean up my bed, alright. You would probably be relaxed more with the scent of all your mates around you."

It didn't take long for me to clean up the bed and Finreal hopped on with me behind him.

As I massaged his shoulders, his head was resting on my left shoulder. I took it slow, watching his body language to see if he was comfortable with it or not. It seemed that he was, so I continued.

" I... thank you."

" Anything to help you. I mean it."

" I know you do. I'm starting to feel light back in my dark soul again."

I wanted to kiss the top of his head, turn him around and shove my tongue deep into his thought, flip him over and impregnate him, and it took all that I had to not do any of the above.

Because I loved him too much to hurt him.