Part 5: Dinner

(Rose's POV)

"Uh...I don't think this is proper attire for a dinner"I said

Catherine made me wear black sexual lingerie. She said it would be very important for the dinner. I think she wants to f*ck me.

" Well it is"she said"Now stay in here until I tell you too "

"Okay"

She left me alone. What was gonna happen to me?

(Third person POV)

Catherine and Rosalie waited for their guests to come over. As soon a s the carriages came out came the following.

Zero Ortega: Night wing :Catherine's brother

Neenah Ortega: Amber wing : Zero's wife

Victoria Ortega: shadow wing: Catherine's mother

Kilium Ortega: Night wing: Catherine's Father

Tinji Halbero: Love wing : Roselie's Mother

Quinnero Halbero: Love wing: Roselie's Father

Heaven Pickerton: Albino wing: Catherine's friend

Willie Kingman: Nature wing: Heaven's Boyfriend

All of them came over to them and gave them a bow.

"Mother!" Rosalie squealed

"Sweetie how's my little love bug"She smiled as she hugged her

" I'm doing great"

"Hey big sis"Zero smirked

" hello Zero"Catherine smiled

"Thanks for inviting us"Tinji said

" you're welcome"She said"Now everyone, come in"

One by one they went into to castle. They made it to the dinning hall were they all sat on their seats. They talked about life and all of the memories they had. It was like a family reunion.

"May I all have your attention please"Catherine said

The family looked at her.

" yes this is a family reunion party, but this is also a celebration for the victory of the war, To celebrate this I have a special meal eating for us in that room, Rose, please come out my darling! "

(Rose's POV)

I slowly got out and what I saw was a family of demons staring at me. I was nervous and scared of what was gonna happen to me. Was I gonna be food?

I think I am.

"Rose Reese as in the wife of the pope!?" One of them shouted"What is she doing here!? "

"Relax mother, she is not a threat, she is actually a victim of his tyranny, she's with us, the reason she's here is because she will be the main course for tonight, you all get to have her any way you want with my approval"

" as in sex? "A male demon smirked

" oh yes and tons of that"she said

Sex!? Oh no! No! No!!!!!

"You scared darling?"

" Yes"

"Don't worry this won't be a terrifying experience, it will actually be very pleasurable one"she smiled"lay on the table"

I got myself up  on to the table and lied down.

"Now remember everyone, we are not gonna kill her understand, Zero!?"

" yeah yeah"he groaned

"Now as empress I get the first bite"

She went over to my neck, softly bite it and started sucking a minute later she stopped and kissed my cheek.

"Now dig in!"

In a matter of seconds the family started drinking my blood constantly. At this rate I would of died, but for a strange reason I didn't.

I felt my underwear being ripped right off of me, and I started to get nervous again. Soon enough I felt someone thrusting into me roughly. I check to see who it was, it was Catherine! It hurt for a minute but then I began moaning as I felt her reach my sweet spot. I didn't want her to stop.

Maybe I was gay.

"Oh god, you are better than I thought!" she moaned loudly"You better not say that you don't like this! "

I couldn't. Even if I wanted to. The pleasure was too much for me. Then she pulled out. Then Zero went at it on me, then her father, and her Friend, then Roselie's Father. I was being f*cked like it was nothing.

But then I grew tired and the next thing I knew, I was out.

**********

I woke up in my bed. I didn't see any bite marks on my skin and my private felted sore. I saw Catherine combing her hair and decided to get up.

"Oh look who's awake"she smiled"Had fun last night"

"Yes"

"Knew it, I knew I would get rid of that good girl act" She said"Now I expect the same thing for next week's dinner"

"What!?"

" Yeah, my family enjoyed you so much that they couldn't just wait for seconds"she smiled"You became our blood supply Rose, now, how do you feel"

"if I could say one word, I could say...happy"

Happy!? I'm freaking out! Am I going to be like this forever!?

(Catherine's POV)

Oh my dear rose, you just only seen the surface of my intentions. I want you more than just for food I need you to be more than that.

I want you to be mine. I want you to be my queen too.

And I will do anything to get what I want.

I hope you like this story so far

Please like and comment :)