Part 3

taehyungs head lolled backwards as jungkooks mouth was suctioned onto one of his nipples. his hands creeped up taehyungs sides and then made their way to taehyungs backside cupping his ass and pulling taehyung closer. jungkooks finger was slowly inching to taehyungs-

beep beep beep

taehyung sat up abruptly as his alarm went off. he looked down and right in between his legs was a very noticeable boner. he groaned inwardly and got up to take a cold shower. what even was that? taehyung thought to himself.

after cleaning himself he went to his closet remembering what he had said to jimin yesterday.

he grabbed his white skater skirt with pink on the edges then pulled on a pink baseball tee. making sure to tuck it in the skirt. he completed the look by putting on calf high socks that had pink stripes on the top and adidas shoes.

grabbing his bag he walked nextdoor in the dorms to jimins room. he knocked on the door rapidly.

"open up whore!"

the door opened to reveal a disheveled yoongi. taehyung took two steps back.

yoongi?

what the fuck?

"what the fuck?"

"jimin your friend is here." yoongi called into the dorm room.

"okay! i'm coming," yoongi smirked at the indirect dirty joke.

jimin walked out of his bedroom and met the other two at the door.

"hey tae whats up?"

"jimin what the fuck?" taehyung gestured towards yoongi who had begun to hold jimin from behind giving him kisses on the cheek.

"oh.. uh.. yoongi stayed the night" he answered, giggling as yoongi started leaving butterfly kisses on his neck and roaming his hands down jimins sides.

"hm okay... well yoongi, jimin and i have a morning lecture so we'll be going"

"yeah sure. jimin i'll see you during lunch." yoongi grabbed his things and with one last kiss on jimins chubby cheek he walked towards his dorm room.

"jimin if you think you're getting away with this.." taehyung threatened.

"okay okay! i know! let's go grab breakfast in the cafe."

the two boys walked out of their dorm and made their way to the starbucks nearby.

after ordering drinks and heated pastries, they walked to their campus. with the time they had to spare both of them sat at a bench.

"speak bitch" taehyung started. jimin looked at taehyung and rolled his eyes.

"okay! yesterday after practice he came to ask me about you he wanted to know if you were single and i was like

'yeah he's single. why? do you like him?'

and he was like

'nah i'm asking for a friend. and also i'm into you.'

and i was so shocked and i felt myself getting red. so long story short he asked me out and we went to eat after school yesterday"

"that doesn't explain him being in your dorm this morning"

jimin looked down at his pastry and started blushing.

"he walked me back to the dorms and kissed me and then we started making out. but we didn't do that so. it was just a long session so i asked him if he wanted to stay the night"

"so are you guys a thing?"

"i dont know its kind of moving fast"

"well the author has to finish the book eventually so i guess its a good speed."

"also i know you didnt just get your skirt zipper stuck yesterday. why did you really take so long?"

at that moment taehyung checked his phone. "chim its almost nine lets go to class."

jimin narrowed his eyes at taehyung but proceeded to get up anyways. the two of then discarded their drinks and walked towards the building, splitting up and going their separate ways.

after the first lecture taehyung had about an hour to do whatever he wanted so he made his way to the campus lounge.

he opened his computer and began to watch random youtube videos out of boredom.

suddenly the door opened and taehyung looked up to see jungkook enter the room.

the two held eye contact that resulted in taehyung remembering his wet dream from the night before.

jungkook walked over to taehyung and sat across from him.

"hello.." taehyung offered.

"hey gorgeous." jungkook responded smoothly.

taehyung's eyes widened. is he hitting on me?