Part 8

"why haven't you fucked me?"

taehyungs eyes looked like they were about to spill over and jungkook's previous look of arousal quickly changed to one of concern.

"tae what's wrong?"

"you don't want me!" and then the waterworks started.

"what? tae why would you think that?" taehyung didn't saying anything. the tears kept rolling down his cheeks and he attempted to stiffle all of his whines.

"aw baby.. " jungkook used his hands to wipe taehyung's tears away. "i wanted you to be ready. and i wanted you to ask because it's your decision if we do or  not. i care about you a lot tae."

taehyung found himself shocked at jungkook's words.

"can we do it tonight, please?"

"anything for you sweetheart." he wiped the rest of taehyung's tears.

later that day the two boys found themselves in jungkook's dorm room watching a movie. jungkook sat upright while taehyung laid on his shoulder. his feet were rested on the couch and both of the boys were sharing a blanket.

it was a boring detective movie and taehyung was no longer paying attention. he turned and looked at jungkook who was watching the movie intently. fed up, taehyung leaned in to kiss jungkook. jungkook quickly switched off the television to direct his full attention to taehyung.

quickly the makeout session got heated. jungkook had taehyung straddling him and this time he didn't hold back. he had been holding back before for fear of scaring taehyung. but now he knew.

he lifted up taehyungs shirt and was quick to attatch a his mouth to one nipple. he sucked it, making sure to swirl his tongue around it and kiss it. he used his other had to occupy taehyung's other nipple. pinching and rubbing it. the only thing taehyung could do was moan. so he did.

"hngh~… j-jungkook~" while licking and rubbing taehyung's nipples the two had begun to grind into each other.

jungkook decided to completely take off taehyungs shirt as well as his own. he went back to work, pleasuring taehyung. jungkook started placing hickeys on taehyung's neck as well. from his neck down his chest.

"let's move to my room." he picked up a whiny taehyung and carried him as he clung to his front, to his room, tossing him onto the bed gently.

taehyung spread his legs and jungkook crawled up to taehyung making sure to remove his own pants and boxers. jungkook admired taehyungs pretty pink cock as it throbbed in the lace panties he wore. jungkook was quick to pull down the skirt and start mouthing on taehyungs member through the fabric.

"agh~.." taehyung was feeling immense pleasure as jungkook continued his work.

"feels good huh?"

"ye-"taehyung moaned,"yes it feels good~"

he pulled down taehyungs panties and admired his pink hole as it puckered.

he reached to his bedside table and took the lube as well as condoms. jungkook poured some onto his fingers and rubbed them together to warm up the lube before sticking one into taehyung without warning.

taehyung let out a lewd moan. jungkook continued to thrust the finger in and out of taehyung. he noticed that taehyung had gotten used to the one so he switched to three. thrusting them in at an inhumane pace and watching taehyung's legs quiver as jungkook abused his prostate.

he could barely breathe or think. jungkook didn't slow down, going at a constant pace scissoring his fingers and rubbing against taehyungs prostate like there was no tomorrow. taehyung kept writhing around in pleasure and arching his back as jungkook violated his body. and taehyung couldn't help but enjoy it all.

a moment passed when all that could be heard was the squelching from jungkook's fingering as well as taehyung's moans. jungkook thrusted into taehyung three more times and he came.

jungkook was quick to put on the condom and flip taehyung onto all fours. he quickly started thrusting again. not giving taehyung a chance to breathe. taehyung was overstimulated.

"wait jungkook this is too much i-" jungkook landed a swift slap on taehyung's ass. jungkook kept going, thrusting in at an animalistic pace again.

"you like that?" he looked down at taehyungs intensely wrecked state. he felt his boner throb from.the sight before him.

"hnh~ anh~ jung~ hah~ kook~" taehyung couldn't form sentences.

he was trembling and jolting about as jungkook kept fucking into him.

he placed one hand on taehyung's hip and another hand on the head of taehyung's member. pumping all the cum out from before and making taehyung cry out from the overwhelming pleasure. his hole was clenching around jungkook as  jungkook invaded his walls.

"you're doing so well baby," he fucked into taehyung even harder. admiring the way his body was shaking from the pleasure.

"so" *thrust* "good"*thrust" "for me" jungkook spilled his seed into the condom and kept rubbing only the head of taehyung's member.

"j-j-jungkook what's happening?" an intense wave of pleasure raked over taehyungs body. taehyungs body convulsed and taehyung arched his back as he had a dry orgasm.

a wave of exhaustion hit taehyung and he was asleep in seconds. jungkook made sure to clean taehyung up and remake the bed. snuggling close to the boy jungkook fell asleep.

taehyung was mad at jungkook.