The Ultimate Team Up! Vegito Goes Beyond That Of A Super Saiyan!

Previously on Dragon Ball Super: Gods vs The Super Warrior, Goku finds himself at a disadvantage even at Super Saiyan God he still couldn't keep up with Vegito's speed. Goku then transforms into Super Saiyan Blue which seems to have finally outmatch Vegito, But the Super Warrior was just going warmed up and went Super Saiyan overwhelming Super Saiyan Blue Goku. Vegeta steps in and teams up with Goku and Evolve beyond Super Saiyan Blue while Goku goes Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken, Can the Saiyans finally outmatch the Super Warrior?

Beerus's Planet
As the Saiyans charges at Vegito, They unleashed many punches and kicks at the Super Vegito who at first wasn't pushed but as they continued on with the assault, Vegito begins to lose his grip before finally the two Saiyans landed a blow at Vegito. Vegito recovers but wasn't able to see what comes next as Vegeta Teleports in front of Vegito and unleashed his Final Blow attack to Vegito and launching a fiery of punches to the chest before Goku came out of nowhere and hit him with a Burst Kamehameha before Vegeta gets out of the way of the blast." When the smoke cleared, Vegito seems to finally have met his match only for him to recover and to everyone surprise was barley injured with only cuts around his body and clothing.

Vegito: "Not Bad, your counterattack managed to deal some decent damage to me to the point it could possibly defeat me if Goku went all out blasting his Kamehameha wave."

Goku: "Damn it even after all that he's still standing even Kefla wouldn't stand a chance against both Me and Vegeta at this level."

Vegeta: "This just proves that they are us after all and that their Fusion is really something else even if they are from the past."

Beerus: "Now that's impressive, Vegito still withstand their Coordinated Attack even in their Blue Kaioken and Evolve Super Saiyan Blue forms."

Whis: "It's quite an amazement to see how their past self is able to go toe to toe with them in their trump cards."

Vegito: "You Guys are really amazing, seeing you both breaking your limits in front of me from this Tournament you spoke of earlier is a real treat, However in the end victory is mine i guess I should go beyond Super Saiyan."

Goku: "Huh!? Your going beyond Super Saiyan?"

Vegeta: "He's us after all but I'm starting to get a feeling by the time he transforms again we're both in serious trouble."

Whis: "Oh dear, Vegito is going beyond Super Saiyan that could potentially give problems to our Saiyans here."

Beerus: "This is really bad for them, I think now Vegito is going to win against them once he's show us his next Super Saiyan form."

Vegito: "Your ready?! Because now the real fun is about to begin. HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Vegito: "I guess you can call me Super Vegito 2 Now!"

Goku: "Whoa his power, it's even greater than before."