Meeting The Omni Kings.

Previously on Dragon Ball Super: Gods Vs The Super Warrior Goku and Vegeta teamed up and transformed into their most powerful forms in order to overpower Vegito, It works for a moment as Vegito was overwhelmed by the two Saiyans, but Vegito himself got a trump card of his own and transformed into Super Saiyan 2 or Super Vegito 2. Now the three Saiyans decided to settle their battle by going to the Omni King's Palace to ask the ruler of all 12 universes to create a arena just for them. Will Grand Zeno reply to their request?

Grand Zeno's Palace
After picking up the Supreme Kai and Elder Kai from the Supreme Kai's Planet, the Saiyans, Whis, Elder Kai, and Supreme Kai arrived to their destination at Grand Zeno's Palace.

Whis: "We have arrived."

Goku: "Here we are Zenny's Palace."

Vegito: "Whoa this Palace is interesting

Vegito: "Whoa this Palace is interesting."

Vegeta: "Why the hell is the Palace on top of something that looks like a jellyfish!?"

Goku: " To be honest I don't even know why."

Vegeta: "This place is just weird."

Elder Kai: "Vegeta don't disrespect the Omni King's Palace!"

Supreme Kai: "You really shouldn't, they are the rulers of all 12 Universes after all."

Vegito: "They?"

???: "Ah welcome back Son Goku, Supreme Kai, Beerus, Whis and Grand Kai."

Goku: "Ah Grand Priest."

Grand Priest: "I see you brought along Prince Vegeta and someone I never met before, I assume this man is the fusion of you and Vegeta through the Potaras?"

Goku: "Hehehe you figured it out."

Vegito: "Who the, he's looks similar to Whis who is he?"

Vegeta: "That's the Grand Priest."

Whis: "He's the adviser of Grand Zeno and He's my father."

Vegito: "Really? No wonder why he looks so similar to you Whis."